Unlock limit Exceeded. HCU Client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlock limit Exceeded. HCU Client

I bought a 3-day license for HCU Client and DC-Phoenix, I was trying to restore the IMEI and MAC of my phone between other stuff, but now my account says "Unlock limit exceeded", and don't let me do anything with HCU Client.
    Is my first time usign HCU Client, I don't known if I do something bad with my account.

I bought the license using the DC-Unlocker android application.
    Please help me, now my phone has null IMEI and MAC address.

username: bl27227​​

EDIT: I just used HCU Client with JKM-LX3 and ANE-LX3 devices, when that happens I was only working when the last device.
    I read user agreement and it say the following: "Empty board repair is limited to 5 per day", that mean I will be able to do it 5 times again tomorrow?
    Last edited by devil-fm-hw; 2023-06-28, 12:44 AM.

There are fair use limitations as to how many services/processes you can do with a single 3-day time license to not abuse the service. Sadly you've exceeded the total limit of it. Unfortunately but there is nothing that I could do in this case.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

1. I see, I need to buy a new license to use the unlock services again.

Just to ask, is this offer still available?: https://forum.dc-unlocker.com/forum/...-license-offer
      If is still available I have backup images of the Huawei Y9 2019 JKM-LX3, the device is working and fully functional at the moment.
      Last edited by devil-fm-hw; 2023-06-28, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by devil-fm-hw View Post
        1. I see, I need to buy a new license to use the unlock services again.

Just to ask, is this offer still available?: https://forum.dc-unlocker.com/forum/...-license-offer
        If is still available I have backup images of the Huawei Y9 2019 JKM-LX3, the device is working and fully functional at the moment.
        Sorry, it has been discontinued for quite some time now, several years actually.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
        X