Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refund Request

Username: aranfielder

Purchased 4 credits for €4 to use DC Unlocker for a Huawei P10 Plus. It then referred me to HCU and then DC Phoenix to put it into testpoint mode. I paid the further €19 to do this. Total request is €23.

It failed to enable testpoint mode and bricked the phone. It no longer turns on and the PC only detects is at USB-SER in driver management. From what I'm seeing online, that's it. It dead.

You should try to disable testpoint: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/dcphoeni...ware-testpoint

Comment

Already tried, as the phone is bricked, it can no longer detect the phone at all.

Comment

Originally posted by aranfielder View Post
        Already tried, as the phone is bricked, it can no longer detect the phone at all.
        Which part of device manager you see phone now? What is written exactly? Could you attach screenshot?

Comment

image.pngimage.png

Shows under Other Devides as "USB SER".
          Attached Files

Comment

It is missing drivers. Need to install drivers for this device.

Comment

It is not missing the drivers. The drivers are there and were working fine before trying to enable testpoint. It no longer recognises the device.

Comment

It is not missing the drivers. The drivers are there and were working fine before trying to enable testpoint. It no longer recognises the device.
                Device has question mark near it, means it is missing drivers. Need to install/update drivers for this device.

Comment

OK so which driver is it supposed to be for the Huawei P10 plus? I installed all the drivers at the time and everything was recognised. Only *after* using DC Phoenix did the drivers stop being recognised.

Comment

OK so which driver is it supposed to be for the Huawei P10 plus? I installed all the drivers at the time and everything was recognised. Only *after* using DC Phoenix did the drivers stop being recognised.
                    This driver is no a phone driver. Please install drivers for the device with question mark.

Comment

The device is the phone. Or what remains of it...

Comment

The device is the phone. Or what remains of it...
                        After updating driver for device with question mark you should see it on other places of device manager. Depending on that, you may be able to exit testpoint mode.

Comment

Having tried what feels like every driver in existence, DC Phoenix definitely no longer recognises the phone, and it definitely never reappears in other seconds of device manager like it did before.

Comment

Having tried what feels like every driver in existence, DC Phoenix definitely no longer recognises the phone, and it definitely never reappears in other seconds of device manager like it did before.
                            DC-phoenix will not detect phone in this mode. First you need to install driver that your phone appear in device manager without question mark.

Comment

Which driver is that then? Because I've tried linking it to every driver I can find for the P10 plus and clearly I'm missing something vital.
                              Last edited by aranfielder; 2023-07-25, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X