No announcement yet.

Unable to log into server (test failed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to log into server (test failed)

I just bought credits for a new user and I cant connect. My user name is naes246.

This is what I get-
    2023.12.04 21:33:45.337 Start testing servers...
    2023.12.04 21:33:50.434 Servers test finished!
    2023.12.04 21:33:50.435 Test fail!

Operation timeout​

If there is a router/modem connected that you want to service, please disconnect it and then attempt to log in, if you can log in it will mean that there is a connection priority issue, in which case you should check this article here for a solution: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-c...ers-windows-10 If you still can not log in there may be a block on your side as account is in good status. You should try to disable firewall and antivirus temporarily while trying to log in.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I turned off my Nighthawk M6 MR6110 and my wifi router and used the hotspot on my phone to have internet. I disabled my firewall and antivirus, and cleared my Automatic metric​ for both TCP/IPv6 and TCP/IPv4. I restarted the app and my PC. I am still getting the same test fail.

Comment

No visible issues on our side, though we are restarting servers now just in case, please try to log in again, otherwise, blocking happens somewhere on your side and if there is no alternative method for you to attempt the connection we can offer only a refund for your purchase.

Comment

No Luck, I tried with two different computers. I was really looking forward to deleting some bands on my M6. I'm not ready for a refund, yet.

Comment

I would like to request a refund.
            naes246

Comment

The refund request has now been forwarded and will be completed later in the day.

Comment

Working...
              X