X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order #57269140 Request for credit refund

Please can you restore my credit ?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by zina1970; 2024-01-16, 10:08 AM.

The credits are still in the account. Or you are asking for a purchase refund?
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

please. I am requesting a refund for the product

Comment

Refund has been completed now.

Comment

Hello, I wanted to unlock the bootloader for dub-lx1, but it does not work and I saw that there are many posts on the forum stating that it is not possible. I demand a refund
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by ZENTR0 View Post
            Hello, I wanted to unlock the bootloader for dub-lx1, but it does not work and I saw that there are many posts on the forum stating that it is not possible. I demand a refund
            Hello, the refund request has been forwarded and will be completed later in the day. Keep in mind that you can service this phone, and read bootloader code from it only if it runs Android 7 or lower, or has 2018 security patch which may be achieved by downgrading it.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Hello, the refund request has been forwarded and will be completed later in the day. Keep in mind that you can service this phone, and read bootloader code from it only if it runs Android 7 or lower, or has 2018 security patch which may be achieved by downgrading it.
              Thank you, but since it is not available, I will just request a refund.

Comment

Working...
              X