Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refund purchases

DC Locker support team,

I would like to request a refund for the 4 credits that I purchased one hour ago on 2024-10-02 at 06:27 AM GMT (UTC). I was unable to use these credits and did not benefit from them as expected, and I am in urgent need of a refund.

Username: tholfeqar

Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to your prompt response.

Let me know if you need any adjustments!​
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Hello, refund request has been forwarded and should be completed later in the day.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

DC Locker support team,

I would like to request a refund for the 15 credits that I purchased. I was unable to use these credits and did not benefit from them as expected, and I am in urgent need of a refund. Ill try to unlock honor phone the error as attached/

Username: faizal
      credit.png ERROR.png

Let me know if you need any adjustments!​​
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by faizal1025 View Post
        DC Locker support team,

I would like to request a refund for the 15 credits that I purchased. I was unable to use these credits and did not benefit from them as expected, and I am in urgent need of a refund. Ill try to unlock honor phone the error as attached/

Username: faizal
        credit.png ERROR.png

Let me know if you need any adjustments!​​
        Refund request has been forwarded and should be completed later in the day.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
        X