Clear All

• Access Denied

Unlocking, please wait ...

unlock failed !

(error code 117)

================================================== =================

User : 0132294E
    Password : OK !

Uninstall network scanner software and it drivers (winpcap driver npf.sys) or will be blocked again. Now have unblocked and you should be able to connect to server.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
      Uninstall network scanner software and it drivers (winpcap driver npf.sys) or will be blocked again. Now have unblocked and you should be able to connect to server.
      thank you sir.......

Comment

hello my dc dongle block again please unblock for me
        thanx in advance.

Access Denied

unlock failed !

(error code 117)

Comment

Originally posted by utsav_jayesh View Post
          thanx in advance.

Access Denied

unlock failed !

(error code 117)

You were blocked because there was unsupported process detected running on your computer.
          Try again to connect now. Now should be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by utsav_jayesh View Post
            thanx in advance.

Access Denied

unlock failed !

(error code 117)

okay thanx done sir

Comment

I get access denied also.
              I think that I was blocked because I accidently left Riff-box connected to the PC, when I launched DC-unlocker.
              My Dongle id is: 0000B645 (vygis)

Ps.
              Can the software be made so, that if it detects some not permitted objects, it informs the user to disconnect illegal devices, and terminate illegal processes, and then to try to run the second time, and if still detects some not permitted activity, only then to block access to server. I work in a repair shop, and sometimes when there is a lot to do, we tend to forget to disconnect, and close not permitted boxes, and apps. Thanx in advance

d3m0n

Comment

Originally posted by bravotel View Post
                I get access denied also.
                I think that I was blocked because I accidently left Riff-box connected to the PC, when I launched DC-unlocker.
                My Dongle id is: 0000B645 (vygis)

Ps.
                Can the software be made so, that if it detects some not permitted objects, it informs the user to disconnect illegal devices, and terminate illegal processes, and then to try to run the second time, and if still detects some not permitted activity, only then to block access to server. I work in a repair shop, and sometimes when there is a lot to do, we tend to forget to disconnect, and close not permitted boxes, and apps. Thanx in advance

d3m0n
                Yes, you are right. You were blocked for using jtag at same time when use dc-unlocker. Have unblocked you now, but if server will detect it again, you will be blocked again.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
                  Yes, you are right. You were blocked for using jtag at same time when use dc-unlocker. Have unblocked you now, but if server will detect it again, you will be blocked again.
                  Thank you, I will try to pay more attention in the future.

Br
                  d3m0n

Comment

Please, unlock my account kolokolnikoff , i removed winpcap driver... Why you lock account if winpcap installed, there is a lot of other possibilities to sniff traffic?

Comment

Originally posted by kolaa View Post
                      Please, unlock my account kolokolnikoff , i removed winpcap driver... Why you lock account if winpcap installed, there is a lot of other possibilities to sniff traffic?
                      Try to use other computer, other internet connection. This should solve your problem.

Comment

access denied !

I'm having this message from server: access denied !

I was using riff box but i disconnected it before using vygis to open dc-unlocker because I only have a usb cable connected in this computer, can you check it please

Dongle 00031B9E

Comment

Originally posted by sihnam View Post
                          I'm having this message from server: access denied !

I was using riff box but i disconnected it before using vygis to open dc-unlocker because I only have a usb cable connected in this computer, can you check it please

Dongle 00031B9E

Do not use JTAG at same time when using DC-Unlocker or you will be blocked again. Now you are unblocked and should be able to connect.

Comment

access denied !

i have the same probleme withe my dc unlocker access denied ! pls help me Rocker dongle ID : A04B-97BA-E50B-A2D6
                            access denied !

Comment

Originally posted by nasro View Post
                              i have the same probleme withe my dc unlocker access denied ! pls help me Rocker dongle ID : A04B-97BA-E50B-A2D6
                              access denied !
                              USB sharing (modem or dongle) is not allowed. If DC-Unlocker client detects USB sharing again, your dongle will automatically be blocked again. Now you are unblocked.

Comment

Working...
                              X