Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access denied (error code 17)

My dc-unlocker account's user name: serb12

I receive "Access denied! (error code 17)" or "Access denied!" messages when trying to unlock my ZTE MF683 modem. User name and password are double checked and correct. There are no any network scanners et al. installed on the box.

Please, help with the issue.

Regards,
    Sergey

Wrong username and password has been entered too many times and server has blocked you.
    Now have unblocked and you should be able to connect with username and password you received after credits purchase.

Comment

Thank you.
      The account is OK now. The modem is unlocked successfully.
      Last edited by sergeyb; 2012-03-11, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kranti
        I am using D C Client Latest(1.00.0828) Version through Vygis Dongle ID 0000B164,but while unlocking it says access denied .I have activated
        it from Ashok Garg(Mobileclinic Contact Name: Ashok Garg). Please look in the matter and solve my problem
        Do not use JTAG at same time when using DC-Unlocker or you will be blocked again. Now you are unblocked and should be able to connect.

Comment

I have the same problem... i locked my DC-unlocker card.. again .... pls unlock my card... the last time Gintas pls

Comment

Originally posted by samusprime View Post
            I have the same problem... i locked my DC-unlocker card.. again .... pls unlock my card... the last time Gintas pls
            Please write your dongle ID and then we will be able to check why you were blocked and if you can be unblocked.

Comment

Originally posted by sergeyb View Post
              My dc-unlocker account's user name: serb12

I receive "Access denied! (error code 17)" or "Access denied!" messages when trying to unlock my ZTE MF683 modem. User name and password are double checked and correct. There are no any network scanners et al. installed on the box.

Please, help with the issue.

Regards,
              Sergey
              same problem here

Comment

Originally posted by saidatt View Post
                same problem here
                Please write your username or Vygis/Rocker/DC-Unlocker dongle ID and then we will be able to check what could be wrong.

Comment

Access denied (error code 17)

I am using D C Client Latest(1.00.0857) Version through Vygis Dongle ID 0132290d,but while unlocking it says access denied .I have activat

Comment

Access denied (error code 17)

I am using D C Client Latest(1.00.0857) Version through Vygis Dongle ID 0132290d,but while unlocking it says access denied .I have activat

Do not use JTAG at same time when using DC-Unlocker or you will be blocked again. Now you are unblocked and should be able to connect.

Comment

same problem here
                      same problem as mine... pls. help,

regards,
                      ernest

Comment

Originally posted by ernest_franz View Post
                        same problem as mine... pls. help,

regards,
                        ernest
                        Write your username or dongle serial number. Then we would be able to check, why do you receive this error.

Comment

Hi I'm having the same problem. Just bought 10 credits, but now I'm getting "Access Denied". My paypal account is a different email address. My username is lessthansteve. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by SWOSWO View Post
                            Hi I'm having the same problem. Just bought 10 credits, but now I'm getting "Access Denied". My paypal account is a different email address. My username is lessthansteve. Thanks!
                            Uninstall network scanner software and it drivers (winpcap driver npf.sys) or will be blocked again. Now have unblocked and you should be able to connect to server.

Comment

Thanks dude!

Comment

Working...
                              X