No announcement yet.

account blocked or email verification pending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

checked login and got the error message: "account blocked or email verification pending"
    ome problem username ekremx

Comment

I see you were able to verify payment and log in, if you have more problems with account let us know.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Haven't received any email yet either. username is rhysbrettbowen. I recieved that the account was created 50 minutes ago and that the account is deactivated until I read teh email sent to the paypal email. Nothing in the email linked to paypal yet though. How long does it usually take?

Comment

Originally posted by rhysbrettbowen View Post
          Haven't received any email yet either. username is rhysbrettbowen. I recieved that the account was created 50 minutes ago and that the account is deactivated until I read teh email sent to the paypal email. Nothing in the email linked to paypal yet though. How long does it usually take?
          I see you were able to log in as well now.

Comment

Hi,
            rellik232 id block, tried to send two times keeps sending the money back

please fix... I already unblocked my id

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rellik232 View Post
              Hi,
              rellik232 id block, tried to send two times keeps sending the money back

please fix... I already unblocked my id

thanks
              Your payment is refunded, because you use unverified paypal account. For security reasons our system automatically refunds payment from unverified paypal accounts. You need to contact paypal and verify your account. Then our system will not refund your payment.

Comment

I have just purchased credit and it says Account blocked or Verification pending.

USERNAME: feroz977

Comment

Originally posted by feroz977 View Post
                  I have just purchased credit and it says Account blocked or Verification pending.

USERNAME: feroz977
                  If you made a payment via paypal then log into email box which is linked to paypal account, there will be a mail that contains verificationlink, after you click it accountwill be verified and accessible, please check spam box as well.

Comment

Hi. i have the same problem.
                    account blocked or email verification pending.
                    username: savindu

Comment

good morning, I request the reactivation of my account, immediately the reason for the blockage says that it is for sharing my user, which I do not do since I only have one pc I would appreciate your prompt response thanks for your attention my data is: Username: jaimedaniel1269 e-mail: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by savindu View Post
                        Hi. i have the same problem.
                        account blocked or email verification pending.
                        username: savindu
                        If you made a payment via paypal then log into email box which is linked to paypal account, there will be a mail that contains verificationlink, after you click it accountwill be verified and accessible, please check spam box as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jaimedaniel1269 View Post
                          good morning, I request the reactivation of my account, immediately the reason for the blockage says that it is for sharing my user, which I do not do since I only have one pc I would appreciate your prompt response thanks for your attention my data is: Username: jaimedaniel1269 e-mail: [email protected]
                          There are no blocks on this user and no activation is necessary for it.

Comment

Y buy credits and have this error user sn0wme

Comment

Originally posted by sn0wme View Post
                              Y buy credits and have this error user sn0wme

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

sorry, but not have this email, only the email of paypal for the money send.

Comment

Working...
                                X