Help with unlocking Huawei U8300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with unlocking Huawei U8300

First of, I would like to say that I didn't find the tutorial for this one, yet I think I did things right... I tried both with normal mode/fastboot mode -> open DC unlocker client -> plug usb (I tried both in saving data mode and not) -> Huawei phones -> I had my ID and PW and a credit... But when I clicked the button to search for the phone, it would not find it... Did I do something wrong? S: Aw, another thing, does having or not a SIM card influence?

I appreaciate it in advanced

Originally posted by V4ndi View Post
    First of, I would like to say that I didn't find the tutorial for this one, yet I think I did things right... I tried both with normal mode/fastboot mode -> open DC unlocker client -> plug usb (I tried both in saving data mode and not) -> Huawei phones -> I had my ID and PW and a credit... But when I clicked the button to search for the phone, it would not find it... Did I do something wrong? S: Aw, another thing, does having or not a SIM card influence?

I appreaciate it in advanced
    This phone has to be unlocked in normal mode. Just turn on phone normally, connect to computer, install drivers (that comes with phone), install phone software (PC suite) - some drivers come with it. Then, detect and unlock with DC-Unlocker.
    No, it does not matter if SIM card is inserted or not for phones.

Comment

Working...
    X