Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here is the latest firmware for b593-u12 from zain kw

Originally posted by gsmantenna View Post
    thanks for your sharing,which firmware backfoward support 3g network?as I know the canada telus b593 backfoward support 3g networks.

Comment

Thanks for sharing firmwares. If you have more please feel free to share with us in this topic.

Comment

How do I unlock and retrieve the current version.

I have a LTE CPE b593u-12 from "Smile" Telecoms in Tanzania.

Currently it is loaded with V100R001C00SP051, which is a network locked version. I would like to remove the lock by loading V100R001C00SP052.

Some questions: How do I unlock if I don't have a dongle. Do I just use the "upgrade" option in the menu and upgrade with that file....or do I need a dongle, which in Africa is extremely time consuming and difficult.

How can I retrieve V100R001C00SP051 which will enable me to post on this link for someone else to use?

Is everything unlocked with V100R001C00SP052? Did you duplicate and write down all setting in order for the device to work again or how did you get correct settings for the other networks. Is it difficult?

Cheers from Africa...

Comment

NO. Network unlock only possible via DC-unlocker dongle. You cannot unlock this model with firmware change.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
            I have a LTE CPE b593u-12 from "Smile" Telecoms in Tanzania.

Currently it is loaded with V100R001C00SP051, which is a network locked version. I would like to remove the lock by loading V100R001C00SP052.

Some questions: How do I unlock if I don't have a dongle. Do I just use the "upgrade" option in the menu and upgrade with that file....or do I need a dongle, which in Africa is extremely time consuming and difficult.

How can I retrieve V100R001C00SP051 which will enable me to post on this link for someone else to use?

Is everything unlocked with V100R001C00SP052? Did you duplicate and write down all setting in order for the device to work again or how did you get correct settings for the other networks. Is it difficult?

Cheers from Africa...
            You do not need dongle for unlock. You can unlock with user account that is created after credits purchase only.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
              You do not need dongle for unlock. You can unlock with user account that is created after credits purchase only.
              Yes thats right. Sorry for the mistake.

Comment

firmware b593u-12 invalid file type

Hi,
                I have downloaded the generic b593u-12 firmware on the link posted above, but when I try to upgrade, the modem answer that the file name is invalid.
                Do I need to rename it?
                I have tried with the other firmware posted from zain kw, and I don't receive any error message. Can I use this last or not.
                Thanks in advance

Comment

Any firmware suitable for the Australian B593u-12??

Does the firmware allow backup of old or original firmware's during the process??
                  ( would hate to end up with an expensive brick )

Does the generic ones unlock everything, and I mean everything??

The VOIP and possibly the Antenna Function is blocked with Australian Optus modems.

Luckily we have SMS function.

Version: V100R001C74SP051

Please help as we have limited info here as it's a relatively new and expensive modem with poor software and support.

Thanks....

Comment

Originally posted by brisvegas69 View Post
                    Any firmware suitable for the Australian B593u-12??

Does the firmware allow backup of old or original firmware's during the process??
                    ( would hate to end up with an expensive brick )

Does the generic ones unlock everything, and I mean everything??

The VOIP and possibly the Antenna Function is blocked with Australian Optus modems.

Luckily we have SMS function.

Version: V100R001C74SP051

Please help as we have limited info here as it's a relatively new and expensive modem with poor software and support.

Thanks....
                    As I know updater does not backup old firmware.
                    No, generetic firmware does not unlock your modem. If it is locked you need to unlock it by dc-unlocker to be able to use it with other provider.

Comment

Australian B593u-12

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
                      As I know updater does not backup old firmware.
                      No, generetic firmware does not unlock your modem. If it is locked you need to unlock it by dc-unlocker to be able to use it with other provider.
                      Once I have confirmed that the device is network unlocked, which file seems to please most users to reflash?

Would the generic one unlock all frequencies, and functions such as antenna and voip?

Seems many of the files seem to be specific countries rather than global. I would hate to be locked out due to any frequency issues.

Sorry for all the questions but I absolutely need to be sure as I'm now told the software won't back up and if it goes wrong, the modem would have to be sent 1000 Kilometres away.

Any users who have done the firmware have any comments to help before taking the huge gamble?

Comment

Generic firmware unlock all frequencies and debrand your branded router to generic huawei LTE CPE. Generic firmware does not support external antenna capability and does not support SMS fuction.

The most stable and useful and most functional firmware that I prefer is the 3.dk danish firmware. You can download from HERE
                        This firmware unlocks all frequencies and modes, enable external antenna support and SMS receive and sending feature.
                        This version also have operator "logo" feature (operator name displays next to the signal bars on web interface)

Use the supplied b593 flasher/upgrader application from this thread to update your b593u-12 to this unbranded firmware. Complete tuto also included in .doc file in the upgrader app.

All available b593u-12 firmware files can download from here:
                        http://asanfile.com/file?path=huawei%2FFlash%20File%2FB593U%2F

All available b593s-22 firmware files can download from here:
                        http://asanfile.com/file?path=huawei%2FFlash%20File%2FB593S%2F

asanfile.com firmware server needs various subscription to download from.
                        You can buy it in the site home page via paypal.
                        Last edited by feherhollo; 2013-11-01, 01:59 PM.

Comment

b593 flasher/upgrader application:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bsb9jfs409v2ci4

Use this app and included tuto to debrand or update your device to any firmware.

Comment

VOIP function is also enabled in generic and 3.dk firmware also.

You can able to configure any voip APN in this firmwares.
                            I reccomend 3.dk firmware!!

Comment

Telenor Hungary Firmware (B593u-12)

http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/37838424/file.html

Comment

Originally posted by feherhollo View Post
                                b593 flasher/upgrader application:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bsb9jfs409v2ci4

Use this app and included tuto to debrand or update your device to any firmware.
                                Its for B593u-12 only??
                                not work in B593s-22.

Comment

Working...
                                X