Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem Unlocking E160 O2

Hello dear friends
    I bough a Huawei e160 from UK and came with original software from O2 an locked (Not Mobile Partnet), well, I dont unlock it and I update it directly to have the mobile partner software, well, it seems that still locked because the modem do not want to recognize the network band 850
    I have the unlock code to enter but the modem or the mobile partner do not request me
    I wonder if there is the possibility of returning to original O2 software firmware and replace the mobile partner
    Any help is welcome
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Yes you should have branded mobile partner to enter the unlock code.There is another way to do this,you can download small application to enter unlock code and unlock it.Browse the internet for the program.

Comment

Unbranded mobile partner should ask for unlock code too. If the software and modem accept other provider sim cards (do not ask for unlock code or writes, that insert correct sim), then unlocking will not solve the problem, because modem is not locked. But you can check the lock status by detecting modem with dc-unlocker software.

Comment

Hi,

I've bought many E160 O2 modems and none of them have been locked.

O2 E160 modem not locked.

Gaz

Comment

download the application???

You know where I can download the application???

Comment

Hi,

This is where you can download the DC-unlocker client

Gaz

Comment

Working...
            X