Huawei K3765 with mobile partner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huawei K3765 with mobile partner?

Please report here if you can use or not this model with mobile partner. Thanks.

Yes you can use any Huawei modem with unbranded mobile partner.

Comment

Originally posted by Avantha View Post
      Yes you can use any Huawei modem with unbranded mobile partner.
      Hi,

Thanks for the reply, did you try with the mobile partner?

At the moment the K3765 only works with VMClite, we were trying with different versions of the mobile partner without any results on 2 different pc's (xp).

"Device not detected"

I've got the same problem from 2 more users.

Comment

Is it K3765z ?

Comment

Huawei K3765

Comment

First you must install VMClite in your pc, then execute the update firmware. If you have not insatall VMClite, the firmware software canīt detected K3765.
            When it is finish, you must unnistall VMClite from your computer, restart, and install Mobile Partner from K3765.

If the firmware doesnīt work, you only can install the Mobile Partner form dc-unlocker Mobile Patner software. But VMClite needs to be installed in your computer if you want Mobile Partner to work.

Comment

You have tested it?

Comment

Not yet. But I have tested it with K3520, E272 and E220, and it works OK, the K3520 firmware is the same of the E160.

I have Vodafone K3765, but I still have not update the firmware. If you find the K3765 "Huawei OIficial" firmware update, please tell it to us.

Rgrds.

Comment

Originally posted by fernavill View Post
                  Not yet. But I have tested it with K3520, E272 and E220, and it works OK, the K3520 firmware is the same of the E160.

I have Vodafone K3765, but I still have not update the firmware. If you find the K3765 "Huawei OIficial" firmware update, please tell it to us.

Rgrds.
                  Noooooot yet. so, next time....

This is not k3520 etc.. This is K3765 and you will not able to use with mobile partner or flash it.

Try it. good luck

Comment

Itīs true. Iīd try, of course. But when we were woking wiht K3520, was the same. And now everybody knows how to update. It isnīt?.

Comment

Itīs true. Iīd try, of course. But when we were woking wiht K3520, was the same. And now everybody knows how to update. It isnīt?.
                      so. this is not the same.

Comment

Is the same way of work for the solutions.

Comment

Is the same way of work for the solutions.
                          try it and tell us your result.

Comment

Unlock K3765 - using a generated code

First you must install VMClite in your pc, then execute the update firmware. If you have not insatall VMClite, the firmware software canīt detected K3765.
                            When it is finish, you must unnistall VMClite from your computer, restart, and install Mobile Partner from K3765.

If the firmware doesnīt work, you only can install the Mobile Partner form dc-unlocker Mobile Patner software. But VMClite needs to be installed in your computer if you want Mobile Partner to work.
                            Im having some difficulty unlocking a Vodafone K3765 (bought in Australia). Im currently traveling over seas and need to access the internet. I purcahsed an unlock code through a dealer, using my IMEI.

The dealer sent me a link to download an unbranded version of Mobile Partner (version 11.030.01.07.03). The laptop has the VMClite installed. I installed the MP application and placed an incorrect sim (non vodafone). However the application does not prompt for an unlock code.

How do i "upgrade firmware" so that the modem has MP and not VMClite? Has anyone had a similar experience and solved this issue?

Regards,

Comment

Hi,

You have the solution here (in spanish)
                              You have to install the VMClite , using code.exe to unlock it (send the code), after install dialup.exe (restart pc) insert the sim card with pin request off.
                              (the dialup/code exe are in the same download pack)
                              I couldn't find the solution for win7 so it's work with XP (all xp) and Vista (not on all Vista).

Comment

Working...
                              X