This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mk.help View Post
    i am using branded connection manager only using but its not working how to solve that plz
    Download not branded connection manager from support area and try to use your device with it. You can find it in Connectin software -> Huawei -> file to download should be in this directory.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

does ur software can unlock huawei ec 150 and how much does it cost to unlock

Comment

Originally posted by gaurav101 View Post
        does ur software can unlock huawei ec 150 and how much does it cost to unlock
        Unfortunately no, currently this device model is not supported for unlock.

Comment

When is it available support for unlocking Huawei DF79B (EC315)?
          Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by hariadi View Post
            When is it available support for unlocking Huawei DF79B (EC315)?
            Thank You.
            Unfortunately but this model is not supported by dc-unlocker at the moment, maybe someday in future, no exact date.

Comment

As I wrote earlier (#52, #56), all unlocking steps for my EC156 camouflages as EC122 were performed successfully (firmware update tools didn't ask for a code) and Unlocked client showed "Not locked" for the modem. But I had no RUIM card to test.

Today I have purchased RUIM card from the local SkyLink operator. As I inserted the card into modem, connected it to PC and ran Mobile Partner (non-branded), it said "Only the specified UIM card can be used on the device". I ran Unlocker client 1.0020 and now it says that modem is locked again (both with and without RUIM card):

Modem COM port : COM11
              Applications COM port : COM17
              QC Diagnostics port : COM16
              CGMM name : EC122
              MEID : 00000000000000
              ESN : 015A0E0D
              IMSI : 111111110000000
              Serial number : HIABYA92C0510498
              Hardware version : CE1EC156M
              Firmware : 11.106.07.00.113
              Firmware Build Date : May 17 2011 12:15:26
              Dashboard version : UTPS16.001.05.00.45_MAC15.001.08.01.45_LNX15.001.0 8.01.45
              Chipset platform : QUALCOMM
              Chipset name : Qualcomm MDM6085
              R-UIM settings: R-UIM Only
              Lock status: Locked (Card Lock)

I tried to upload with EC156Update_11.106.00.06.000.B416.exe taken from your support area, it asked for a code. I entered the code provided by Unlocker client (34528025) but Updater tool said "Password error, update failure".

I tried to generate a code with Unlocked client but it doesn't accept all-zeros MEID code.

Why the modem could become locked again and how to unlock it back?

Comment

Originally posted by emusic View Post
                As I wrote earlier (#52, #56), all unlocking steps for my EC156 camouflages as EC122 were performed successfully (firmware update tools didn't ask for a code) and Unlocked client showed "Not locked" for the modem. But I had no RUIM card to test.

Today I have purchased RUIM card from the local SkyLink operator. As I inserted the card into modem, connected it to PC and ran Mobile Partner (non-branded), it said "Only the specified UIM card can be used on the device". I ran Unlocker client 1.0020 and now it says that modem is locked again (both with and without RUIM card):

Modem COM port : COM11
                Applications COM port : COM17
                QC Diagnostics port : COM16
                CGMM name : EC122
                MEID : 00000000000000
                ESN : 015A0E0D
                IMSI : 111111110000000
                Serial number : HIABYA92C0510498
                Hardware version : CE1EC156M
                Firmware : 11.106.07.00.113
                Firmware Build Date : May 17 2011 12:15:26
                Dashboard version : UTPS16.001.05.00.45_MAC15.001.08.01.45_LNX15.001.0 8.01.45
                Chipset platform : QUALCOMM
                Chipset name : Qualcomm MDM6085
                R-UIM settings: R-UIM Only
                Lock status: Locked (Card Lock)

I tried to upload with EC156Update_11.106.00.06.000.B416.exe taken from your support area, it asked for a code. I entered the code provided by Unlocker client (34528025) but Updater tool said "Password error, update failure".

I tried to generate a code with Unlocked client but it doesn't accept all-zeros MEID code.

Why the modem could become locked again and how to unlock it back?
                It seems that you have flashed back original firmware to device as it had non customized earlier, was it so? If so, then thats why it got locked.

Comment

Original firmware was from China Telecom, I have flashed a firmware found in the net. But really, it has the same version number as original one. Maybe they are identical.

But why EC156Update_11.106.00.06.000.B416.exe downloadable from your support area doesn't accept unlock code generated by the Client? Or I should repeat all unlocking steps from the beginning?

Comment

I repeated unlock operation in the Client, it was performed successfully. Then I disconnected the modem, re-connected it back and ran firmware updater downloaded from your support area. It asked for a password, I entered "34528025" obtained from the Client but updater still says "Password error".

What to do next?

BTW, if I repeat "Detect device" command in the Client, it often shows failure messages on some "reading xxx" lines and shows "Locked" in the status line. But sometimes, if there are no errors, it shows "Not locked".

Comment

I repeated unlock operation in the Client, it was performed successfully. Then I disconnected the modem, re-connected it back and ran firmware updater downloaded from your support area. It asked for a password, I entered "34528025" obtained from the Client but updater still says "Password error".

What to do next?

BTW, if I repeat "Detect device" command in the Client, it often shows failure messages on some "reading xxx" lines and shows "Locked" in the status line. But sometimes, if there are no errors, it shows "Not locked".
                      Run frimware updater, when your device is detected by it, use MEID number shown there to generate firmware code.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
                        Run frimware updater, when your device is detected by it, use MEID number shown there to generate firmware code.
                        I already tried to generate the code but, as I mentioned earlier, my MEID is all-zeros and Unlocker Client replies "Invalid MEID".

Comment

I already tried to generate the code but, as I mentioned earlier, my MEID is all-zeros and Unlocker Client replies "Invalid MEID".
                          Your MEID is shown as all zeroes on firmware updater setup as well?

Comment

Your MEID is shown as all zeroes on firmware updater setup as well?
                            There is no MEID in firmware updater window. In the example provided on your EC156 unlocking page, I see MEID field under "Target version" one. But as I run the updater, it shows ESN instead.
                            Attached Files

Comment

There is no MEID in firmware updater window. In the example provided on your EC156 unlocking page, I see MEID field under "Target version" one. But as I run the updater, it shows ESN instead.
                              Try to donwload firmware updater for ec122 and run it to see what information it shows, don't proceed with update, just check the same information screen like you posted earlier and quit updater.

Comment

Try to donwload firmware updater for ec122 and run it to see what information it shows
                                Unfortunately, it shows ESN too.

BTW, I have QualComm tools package but unfamiliar with them. May they help to modify MEID?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X