I cant unlock huawei hilink e303

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant unlock huawei hilink e303

I cant unlock huawei hilink e303 Although, dc-unlocker writing modem has been ullocked successfully ..
    I removed the modem from labtop and insert it again but The situation remains as it is ..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

plz what's the problem ??
    I tried put another sim for another network provider and tried the vodavone's data sim originally with modem But, nothing changed
    ًاWhat can I do now ?

Check account status

User : mahmoudsaeed
    Password : OK !
    Credits left : 4

================================================== =================

Check account status

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1018

Detecting modem :

selection :
    manufacturer - Huawei modems
    model - Auto detect (recommended)

modem not found !

Detecting modem :

selection :

Interface : 192.168.1.1
    Found modem : E303
    Model : Huawei E303 HiLink
    IMEI : 861737004375072
    Serial NR. : E9PBYA9250853138
    Firmware : 22.157.78.00.37
    Hardware ver. : CH2E303SM
    Web UI version : 11.010.06.00.37
    SIM Lock status : Locked (Card Lock)
    Wrong codes entered : 10 (unlock attempts left : 0)

I want to add, that the first time to me to try unllock modem . May be, occurred in unexpected naive mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoudsaeed View Post
      I cant unlock huawei hilink e303 Although, dc-unlocker writing modem has been ullocked successfully ..
      I removed the modem from labtop and insert it again but The situation remains as it is ..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

plz what's the problem ??
      I tried put another sim for another network provider and tried the vodavone's data sim originally with modem But, nothing changed
      ًاWhat can I do now ?

Check account status

Check account status

Detecting modem :

selection :

modem not found !

Detecting modem :

selection :

Interface : 192.168.1.1
      Found modem : E303
      Model : Huawei E303 HiLink
      IMEI : 861737004375072
      Serial NR. : E9PBYA9250853138
      Firmware : 22.157.78.00.37
      Hardware ver. : CH2E303SM
      Web UI version : 11.010.06.00.37
      SIM Lock status : Locked (Card Lock)
      Wrong codes entered : 10 (unlock attempts left : 0)
      As it seems from detection, unfortunately, but firmware of your device is not supported for unlocking by dc-unlocker at the moment, maybe later in the future, no exact date. 4 Credits added back to your account.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Will provide a solution soon, and thus leave the cards in the account?Or do I withdraw my money again, and how?

Comment

please refund to my account and will re-request, again, in the case of dc-unlocker support my modem . thanks

Comment

please refund to my account and will re-request, again, in the case of dc-unlocker support my modem . thanks
            Unfortunately but refund of the money wont be possible to make, because of the payment method you've made it with.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
              Unfortunately but refund of the money wont be possible to make, because of the payment method you've made it with.

the payment method was cash u , If that is not possible
              Please, you can send by other method and confirm that ( and send my account ) by my E-mail in dc-unlocker .
              webmoney or liberty resever or payza !

Comment

the payment method was cash u , If that is not possible
                Please, you can send by other method and confirm that ( and send my account ) by my E-mail in dc-unlocker .
                webmoney or liberty resever or payza !
                Unfortunately, refund is not possible in this case, it can be done only by same way it was paid.

Comment

Unfortunately, refund is not possible in this case, it can be done only by same way it was paid.
                  I protest against it ,Supposed to dc-unlocker , supports my modem according to your website .. It turned out that it does not support and I could not, take advantage of the cards . Not even recover my money ?
                  that's unfair and and disappointing !! Please answer to my request.It is not something difficult or impossible

Comment

I protest against it ,Supposed to dc-unlocker , supports my modem according to your website .. It turned out that it does not support and I could not, take advantage of the cards . Not even recover my money ?
                    that's unfair and and disappointing !! Please answer to my request.It is not something difficult or impossible
                    Credits were added back to your account as stated earlier, but they can not be refunded because of the payment method you've bought them with. Device model is supported for unlocking, only firmware version that your device runs is not supported for unlock to be successfull.

Comment

Credits were added back to your account as stated earlier, but they can not be refunded because of the payment method you've bought them with. Device model is supported for unlocking, only firmware version that your device runs is not supported for unlock to be successfull.
                      I do not want the cards, because I will not take advantage of them and I do not know what is stopping you from using, in the same method or other payment methods ..I'm really upset that transaction with the customer. and my modem in this list without explanation .. firmware version Or other
                      Supported models https://www.dc-unlocker.com/supported_models_1/huawei_1
                      Amount, not a little, for my country .. I'm really upset about it

Comment

mohamed eh el akhbaar?
                        What did u do with your problem.

Also I want to ask support about this firmware if supported or not
                        Firmware : 22.157.79.02.37

And if not supported, can I change the firmware and how, and what is the firmware version that I can write on this e303 hilink ?

Comment

Originally posted by Aiiar View Post
                          mohamed eh el akhbaar?
                          What did u do with your problem.

Also I want to ask support about this firmware if supported or not
                          Firmware : 22.157.79.02.37

And if not supported, can I change the firmware and how, and what is the firmware version that I can write on this e303 hilink ?
                          Unfortunately but this firmware that your device runs is not supported by dc-unlocker at the moment, maybe someday in future, no exact date. Currently we do not have solution to this problem.

Comment

Working...
                          X