Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huawei B593u

Hello members,

I'm a user of a Vodafone B2000 LTE Router in Germany. The Router is working great, but now I want to connect the B2000 with my USB Printer. The router dont find the printer and I'm desperate, cos I dont know what else I can do. The firmware is: V100R001C35SP061. Can it be, that the router has no USB Print function? A memory stick or anything else in kind of memory store I can connect and this is working. The helpline from Huawei or Vodafone cant give me a satisfied answer.

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by F9999 View Post
    Hello members,

I'm a user of a Vodafone B2000 LTE Router in Germany. The Router is working great, but now I want to connect the B2000 with my USB Printer. The router dont find the printer and I'm desperate, cos I dont know what else I can do. The firmware is: V100R001C35SP061. Can it be, that the router has no USB Print function? A memory stick or anything else in kind of memory store I can connect and this is working. The helpline from Huawei or Vodafone cant give me a satisfied answer.

Thanks in advance
    Appologies, but we do not have information about this problem as we provide support for unlocking/settings for unlocking only.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I also have B2000 but printer function is not available with Vodafone branded firmware.
      I use my router with unbranded factory firmware from huawei but printer function still not available.
      Now I flashed my device with 3.dk firmware. That is the best for B2000 with SMS, VOIP, External antenna support, most stable firmware.

B593 does not support printer server.

Comment

Working...
      X