Interface : 192.168.1.1
    Found modem : E560s-2
    Model : _Unknown Huawei router_
    IMEI : 357504040319691
    Serial NR. : W6V4CA92A2600214
    Firmware : 21.322.07.90.894
    Hardware ver. : CH1E586M
    SIM Lock status : unlocked
    Wrong codes entered : 10 (unlock attempts left : 0)

*** QUOTE END ***

I find two things that seem wrong to me (the two last lines):
    1) I am sure that there is a sim lock, since the modem's display show "wrong sim". Why is your software saying "unlocked"?
    2) wrong codes entered? well, I tried in other web sites offering imei unlocking codes, but only TWO times (in fact, the web interfaces of the modem correctly shows "Remaining attempts: 8"); so why is it saying 10?

Thanks for your kind help.

There must be invalid sim inside the modem to get correct lock status (sim card that does not work with modem) was there one when you performed detection?
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

yes, there was a card inside and that card does not work. In fact I wrote

"I am sure that there is a sim lock, since the modem's display show "wrong sim". Why is your software saying "unlocked"?"

I fear that in this modem there is no "sim lock", but rather "operator lock" for :
      if I insert another sim card of the same provider, it works fine; with a sim card of another provider it says (on its display) "wrong sim"
      Can this software remove the operator lock, too?

Comment

Originally posted by andruxyz View Post
        yes, there was a card inside and that card does not work. In fact I wrote

"I am sure that there is a sim lock, since the modem's display show "wrong sim". Why is your software saying "unlocked"?"

I fear that in this modem there is no "sim lock", but rather "operator lock" for :
        if I insert another sim card of the same provider, it works fine; with a sim card of another provider it says (on its display) "wrong sim"
        Can this software remove the operator lock, too?
        Yes you've mentioned that it shows that device is locked and displays wrong card inserted, but was that card inserted during detection as well? If there is another operators sim inside and dc-unlocker detects device as unlocked then it means it was not locked. Try to detect this device by previous release of dc-unlocker from here - https://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads Download : dc-unlocker_client-1.00.1045 and check if it is still detected as unknow huawei router.

Comment

Well, with the previous release of the software it went fine.
          The modem was correctly found "locked" and with 7 credits of expense it was properly unlocked. Thank you for your nice help.

Comment

Great, thank you for this feedback.

Comment

Working...
            X