Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firmware update E156G

Hello
    i've just unlocked my E156G. I have network problems with UMTS, therefore i want to update the firmware: from 11.608.03.00.156 (3 brand) to 11.608.08.81.00.b409 downloaded from your previous post.
    During upgrade it said that source and target version are incompatible and asked me a password to continue.

-Is the upgrade correct?
    - Which is the required password?

Thank you

Originally posted by maestro_mihagi View Post
    Hello

- Which is the required password?

Thank you
    Its firmware upgrade code.

Comment

I'm quite confused, do i need to buy credit to update the firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by maestro_mihagi View Post
        I'm quite confused, do i need to buy credit to update the firmware?
        If you unlocked THIS modem with DC-Unlocker software, when firmware code generating is free for it.

Comment

Originally posted by panatar View Post
          If you unlocked THIS modem with DC-Unlocker software, when firmware code generating is free for it.
          I've download n Install DC-Unlocker software, my modems is Huawei E156G, IMEI 353870036637014, but the software cant generate the firmware code, do I have to buy some credit to receive the code? I guess I've the same problem just like maestro_mihagi, my modems unlocked but I cant upgrade the firmware cuz it locked! Any moderator or members all can help me n maestro_mihagi or the rest who have the same problems? I've seen the tutorial but it just explain for buyin the credits n receive the code online! Thx!

Comment

Thank you very much for your reply and your help.
            My modem is Huawei E156G, IMEI 358181025473766

Thanks

Comment

You can generate firmware code using dc-unlocker software. It needs 5 credits. 1 credit cost 1 euro. Start dc-unlocker software, enter username and password you received after buying credits, press check login, select your modem model and manufacturer then go to unlock tab, enter your modem imei number and press do job.

Comment

Working...
              X