This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
    We won't be able to advise what firmware to flash into device for usage it is up to a person to know what firmware to flash, otherwise we do not even suggest to use the tool as you may very well damage your hardware.
    The difference between SIGNED and not signed is that the first one is customized and has a signature from manufacturer, it may fit only to device's that has same signature. If your webui is not opening so you may need to update it as well.

I have tried to flash with Huawei_E3372_Firmware_22.298.03.02.965_general.dgt ks
    but seems that this operation is not possible, any advice?

Only 1 modem, selected to get information

Getting information from the device...OK

Diagnostic port: COM4
    DL Ver:2.0
    DL Info:
    swver:21.300.05.00.00
    isover:WEBUI_16.100.05.00.17
    product name:BV7R2HS
    dload type:1
    Authority Id:123456789123456,0
    Authority Ver:1000

User: xxxxx
    User credits: 4
    23/06/2016 11:24:59 Starting to write device...
    Validating file...
    File to write: C:\Users\Massimiliano\Desktop\Huawei_E3372_Firmwar e_22.298.03.02.965_general.dgtks
    File version: 22.298.03.02.965
    Looking for attached port...
    Device has signed firmware
    The file has no signature
    Error: signature verification NOT passed
    23/06/2016 11:25:31 Writing device finished with ERROR
    I even tried with Huawei_E3372s_153_Firmware_21.300.05.00.00_SIGNED. dgtks but nothing is happened

23/06/2016 11:35:02 Starting to write device...
    Validating file...
    File to write: C:\Users\Massimiliano\Desktop\Huawei_E3372s_153_Fi rmware_21.300.05.00.00_SIGNED.dgtks
    File version: 21.300.05.00.00
    Looking for attached port...
    Device has signed firmware
    Device found
    Preparing to write...
    Device Product: HUAWEI BV7R2HS
    Error downloading file 1 of 9
    Error writing software

USB Device INSERTION
    Type: @usb.inf,%usb\composite.devicedesc%;USB Composite Device
    VidPid: VID_12D1&PID_1442
    Instance id: 0123456789ABCDEF
    23/06/2016 11:35:23 Writing device finished with ERROR
    Last edited by [-Mac-]; 2016-06-23, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by [-Mac-] View Post

I have tried to flash with Huawei_E3372_Firmware_22.298.03.02.965_general.dgt ks
      but seems that this operation is not possible, any advice?

I even tried with Huawei_E3372s_153_Firmware_21.300.05.00.00_SIGNED. dgtks but nothing is happened

This error means device is not compatible with this firmware.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

This error means device is not compatible with this firmware.
        The initial condition of my Huawei E3372s-153 was this:

Device name: E3372
        IMEI: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        IMSI : xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        My number: Unknown
        Hardware version: CL1E3372SM Ver.A
        Software version: 22.286.03.00.17
        Web UI version: 16.100.05.00.17
        MAC Address: 00:0D:87:8E:4B:AC
        WAN IP Address: Unknown
        Maybe I could try with E3372s-153_Firmware_22.286.03.00.00, only last 2 digit are different compared to the original firmware number.
        Is it possible to add this firmware in your support area to use it with Huawei HiSilicon Firmware Writer?

https://3ginfo.ru/e107_files/downloa...0_3Ginfo.ru.7z
        Last edited by [-Mac-]; 2016-06-23, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• Just activate DC Unlocker Full on Infinity BEST Dongle but HHFW shown this error. Try change PC and also try VPN still same problem

Working fine on DC Unlocker software. Here is log details

Check account status

User : 0312BB9781
          Credits left : 50
          Support till : 24/6/2017

Activated features:
          DC-Unlocker
          Huawei CDMA modem unlocker

When open Huawei CDMA Modem Unlocker then shown this

HCMU.png

More than week passed and yet not fix problem. I have lot of pending work and spending too much money on credits for flashing so fix this problem urgent.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsw243 View Post
            Just activate DC Unlocker Full on Infinity BEST Dongle but HHFW shown this error. Try change PC and also try VPN still same problem

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_1651_1467452401929_371[/ATTACH]

Working fine on DC Unlocker software. Here is log details

Check account status

User : 0312BB9781
            Credits left : 50
            Support till : 24/6/2017

Activated features:
            DC-Unlocker
            Huawei CDMA modem unlocker

When open Huawei CDMA Modem Unlocker then shown this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n157028[/ATTACH]

More than week passed and yet not fix problem. I have lot of pending work and spending too much money on credits for flashing so fix this problem urgent.
            There may be problem with your dongle as it show 2 different serial numbers. Maybe more dongles connected? Can you contact infinity to check?

Comment

• my credit reduced by 4 and flash not completed, please help
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by satuan View Post
                my credit reduced by 4 and flash not completed, please help
                Try reconnecting device to pc or resoldering. Read please warnings that comes on software launch and on HHFW page - https://www.dc-unlocker.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=24196

Comment

• Originally posted by Vincentas View Post

There may be problem with your dongle as it show 2 different serial numbers. Maybe more dongles connected? Can you contact infinity to check?
                  If it is problem with 2 different serial number then how it was working before activation as trial?

DC BEST History.png

and why it working with main DC Unlocker software but not with HHFW?
                  Attached Files

Comment

If it is problem with 2 different serial number then how it was working before activation as trial?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n157102[/ATTACH]

and why it working with main DC Unlocker software but not with HHFW?
                    Your question is not related, as you can see your dongle id does not match, it might be driver issue or other toolbox connected to pc causing this.

Comment

Your question is not related, as you can see your dongle id does not match, it might be driver issue or other toolbox connected to pc causing this.
                      How question is not related? Did you read and understand it? (If it is problem with 2 different serial number then how it was working before activation as trial?)

There is not driver issue not other toolbox connected or installed. It was working fine before DC activation (See attached picture or see history) Try to fix problem honestly then you will find problem

Comment

How question is not related? Did you read and understand it? (If it is problem with 2 different serial number then how it was working before activation as trial?)

There is not driver issue not other toolbox connected or installed. It was working fine before DC activation (See attached picture or see history) Try to fix problem honestly then you will find problem
                        Activating dongle does not change anything for dongle, unless infinity did something as only they activate dc-unlocker on their dongles, so as Vincentas said earlier you shoudl check with them first.

Comment

• Hi! I need to reflash the original firmware on my Huawei E5331, so I guess I need the following file: Huawei_E5331_Firmware_21.344.11.00.192.B757_Italy_ TIM.dgtk

downloadable at: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/file-lis..._TIM.dgtk.html
                          The only thing is that I don't understand which is the "process" to complete the whole reflash. Do I need "Huawei HiSilicon Firmware Writer" or "DC-unlocker"? Is it correct that I need 4 credits? I don't have any dongle and I'm not interested in buying any for this small task, can I complete the process without any dongle?
                          Once I've paid for the 4 credits will I be able to download that firmware? And moreover, with 4 credits I buy 1 flash or I can flash as many times I want that same file (let's say I do some experiments...)

Thank you very much!

Comment

• Originally posted by danbusy View Post
                            Hi! I need to reflash the original firmware on my Huawei E5331, so I guess I need the following file: Huawei_E5331_Firmware_21.344.11.00.192.B757_Italy_ TIM.dgtk

downloadable at: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/file-lis..._TIM.dgtk.html
                            The only thing is that I don't understand which is the "process" to complete the whole reflash. Do I need "Huawei HiSilicon Firmware Writer" or "DC-unlocker"? Is it correct that I need 4 credits? I don't have any dongle and I'm not interested in buying any for this small task, can I complete the process without any dongle?
                            Once I've paid for the 4 credits will I be able to download that firmware? And moreover, with 4 credits I buy 1 flash or I can flash as many times I want that same file (let's say I do some experiments...)

Thank you very much!
                            Only Huawei HiSilicon Firmware Writer can flash devices. Need 4 credits for flash. Can flash unlimited times same device with any firmware.

Comment

• Found Applications port COM3

Found modem : E5330Bs-2
                              Model : Huawei E5330 / MTC 424D
                              IMEI : 868988023490599
                              Serial NR. : T4F7S15B03009935
                              Firmware : 21.210.21.01.306
                              Compile date / time : Oct 16 2015 19:15:56
                              Hardware ver. : CH1E5330SM
                              Dashboard version : WEBUI_17.100.08.00.03_Rndis_E5_V7R1_V3R2_V3R3
                              SIM Lock status : Locked (Card lock)
                              Wrong codes entered : 0 (unlock attempts left : 10)
                              can this be done

Comment

• Originally posted by rehman787 View Post
                                Found Applications port COM3

Found modem : E5330Bs-2
                                Model : Huawei E5330 / MTC 424D
                                IMEI : 868988023490599
                                Serial NR. : T4F7S15B03009935
                                Firmware : 21.210.21.01.306
                                Compile date / time : Oct 16 2015 19:15:56
                                Hardware ver. : CH1E5330SM
                                Dashboard version : WEBUI_17.100.08.00.03_Rndis_E5_V7R1_V3R2_V3R3
                                SIM Lock status : Locked (Card lock)
                                Wrong codes entered : 0 (unlock attempts left : 10)
                                can this be done
                                This one can be flashed to 21.210.21.00.00 via Huawei HiSilicon firmware writer.

Comment

Working...
                                X