Clear All

sorry wrong 1 digit
    0036A5292E
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ponselmart View Post
      sorry wrong 1 digit
      0036A5292E
      Disconnect e5372 from pc thne try to launch unlocking tool, see what message you get then. If software opens then problem is in adapter bindings, how to solve it see E5372s bolt guide - https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-e...t-unlock-guide
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

yes not conected e5372. with new version still not open, but if dongle disconect software can open with login.
        i want to buy activated unlimit zte qualcomm and huawei hisilicon, but why cant open sofware with dongle

Comment

i was buy credit for unlimit activation and still cant open software with dongle.

Comment

i was buy credit for unlimit activation and still cant open software with dongle.
            Maybe any other dongles or unlock boxes connected to computer at time when you try to start software? If so, disconnect them and try then. Also,please try to run on other computer.

Comment

no other card conected in pc, i try in other pc still same. if open dc unlocker software it can open and show dongle id.

Comment

Any solution for my probleme ?

Comment

no other card conected in pc, i try in other pc still same. if open dc unlocker software it can open and show dongle id.
                  I do not ask about other cards, I ask about other unlock boxes or dongles connected to computer at time when you start software. What windows version do you use?

Comment

no box/dongle conected to pc, except dc unlocker.
                    use win xp sp3, win 7 32bit same probleme.

Comment

no box/dongle conected to pc, except dc unlocker.
                      use win xp sp3, win 7 32bit same probleme.
                      Which software is not working? Hisilicon writer or E5372Bolt unlocker. Hisilicon writer does not work with username as you wrote.

Comment

sir how to repair modem bolt e5372 only downloading mode

Comment

Originally posted by Rully View Post
                          sir how to repair modem bolt e5372 only downloading mode
                          Sorry, do not have repair solution for this device.

Comment

i already connect to the server.. but i have another problem..

Comment

Originally posted by timex View Post
                              i already connect to the server.. but i have another problem..

As it looks from your screenshot you are trying to downgrade device, which is not possible.

Comment

I tried to flash the E5372 with the generic firmware. It showed 'No credits' even though I have more than enough. Any advice?
                                2014-08-19_01-43-07 Cannot write firmware.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X