No remaining attempts in web interface and DC client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No remaining attempts in web interface and DC client

I have a huawei fastlink model 5377T. I checked the web UI and it says I have 0 remaining attempts, but I have never attempted entering any codes before. Is it possible to enter an unlock code at this point? I don't want to purchase credits unless I know I will be able to successfully enter a code to unlock it. What do I need to do to unlock this device? Many thanks!

You have to do exactly like shown here in this guide https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-e...t-unlock-guide to unlock your e5377 device.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Also we can not gurantee that unlock with 0 attempts will work, but if you could provide us firmware version of your E5377T then we could check more about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
        Also we can not gurantee that unlock with 0 attempts will work, but if you could provide us firmware version of your E5377T then we could check more about it.
        The firmware version is 21.295.03.01.401

I looked at the guide, it looks very helpful. I just want to make sure I can use it before I purchase credit.

Comment

Originally posted by qawsed View Post

The firmware version is 21.295.03.01.401

I looked at the guide, it looks very helpful. I just want to make sure I can use it before I purchase credit.
          Looks like your firmware have not been unlocked yet by DC-unlocker, therefore can not guarantee that unlock will actually work.

Comment

hey suppoprters.
            i have the same device which no remaing attemps.. but PC not detect the device as modem.. i mean DC-Unlocker not detect the device.. i installed the modem comminication software but not succes..

BTW i have been unlocked a 5372 fastlink today..so there is no pb on driver..

Comment

Originally posted by just_dc View Post
              hey suppoprters.
              i have the same device which no remaing attemps.. but PC not detect the device as modem.. i mean DC-Unlocker not detect the device.. i installed the modem comminication software but not succes..

BTW i have been unlocked a 5372 fastlink today..so there is no pb on driver..
              If firmware matches can try this solution - https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-e...t-unlock-guide

Comment

device ver:

i thnk it is not the same fw..

Comment

then it won't be possible to unlock by that method.

Comment

this mean there is no other method to unlock this device..? or..?

Comment

Originally posted by just_dc View Post
                      this mean there is no other method to unlock this device..? or..?
                      you manage to downgrade somehow to version that is supported then maybe possible, otherwise no other solutions i can suggest for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X