Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• huawei 5377 lock after update

Hi dc unlocker team
    i have one EC5377u-872 modem it was unlock and working fine but after auto update by evo charji its lock and counter is also 0
    here is the log by dc-unlocker
    DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1195

Detecting modem :

selection :
    manufacturer - Huawei modems
    model - Huawei EC5377

Interface : 192.168.8.1
    Found modem : EC5377u-872
    Model : Huawei EC5377
    IMEI : 864035021118519
    Serial NR. : D7KBY15331001620
    Firmware : 11.432.11.12.172
    Hardware ver. : CL1EC5377UM
    Web UI version : 16.100.02.02.172
    SIM Lock status : Locked (Card lock)
    Wrong codes entered : 10 (unlock attempts left : 0)

================================================== =================

Unlocking, please wait ...

Error code 161

unlock failed !

Unlocking, please wait ...

Error code 202

unlock failed !

plz help me out coz i have unlock many devices if all relock will be probelm for me
    waiting for the help

Regards

When you get error maybe device exits RNDIS and appears in port section or in other device? Please check and let us know.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

here is the screen shot

still same earror

Regards

Comment

Yes, no solution for this firmware yet.

Comment

sir plz my problem is same plz solv the proble and unlock my dives ec 5377u-872

Comment

Originally posted by liaqat3210 View Post
            sir plz my problem is same plz solv the proble and unlock my dives ec 5377u-872
            Please write firmware version, then we would be able to check more. Version may not be supported.

Comment

Huawei_EC5377_Firmware_Update_11.432.11.00.45_Chin a.dgtks but not a SIGNVER versen plz send a SIGNVER versen

Comment

Originally posted by liaqat3210 View Post
                Huawei_EC5377_Firmware_Update_11.432.11.00.45_Chin a.dgtks but not a SIGNVER versen plz send a SIGNVER versen
                You need to write firmware version of your device, not the one you try to flash with.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
                  You need to write firmware version of your device, not the one you try to flash with.
                  I have the exact same problem too. The firmware on the device right now is Ver. 11.432.11.12.172. While writing firmware got from your Support website, I get an error saying its not signed version. I have to unlock it/downgrade it. Please help!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oammaro View Post

I have the exact same problem too. The firmware on the device right now is Ver. 11.432.11.12.172. While writing firmware got from your Support website, I get an error saying its not signed version. I have to unlock it/downgrade it. Please help!!!!
                    Should try to flash it with 11.432.99.02.000

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Should try to flash it with 11.432.99.02.000
                      I have to unlock the device. In order to unlock it I have to first downgrade it because the current version give no option "To enter Unlock code" and also says "Wrong codes entered : 10 (unlock attempts left : 0)"
                      So I was working on downgrading it. Is the Firmware that you have mentioned is UNLOCKED? If yes please give me the link to the file so that I download and write.

Comment

Originally posted by oammaro View Post
                        I have to unlock the device. In order to unlock it I have to first downgrade it because the current version give no option "To enter Unlock code" and also says "Wrong codes entered : 10 (unlock attempts left : 0)"
                        So I was working on downgrading it. Is the Firmware that you have mentioned is UNLOCKED? If yes please give me the link to the file so that I download and write.
                        Can not gurantee that it makes device unlocked after flash, do ot have reports, but see other people flashing it with this firmware so it might just give what you seek. Firmwares that we have accessed only from flashing tool https://www.dc-unlocker.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=24196

Comment

Working...
                        X