2. Unbranded Mobile Partner software.
    3. Upgrade speed to 7.2 Mbps.

Any help please? Regards.
    1+2=Ok
    3= NO
    in E156G I've successfull installed M.P. dashboard of E169

[this operation are always at your own risk!!]

Comment

From where I can download is E156G software?

Comment

Originally posted by mahfooz View Post
        From where I can download is E156G software?
        you can install E169 or E160

Comment

I have heard it is possible to unlock e156g from 3 by upgrading software. is this possible or not. Reason for asking is that a customer who had his modem unlocked by me, is saying that I have ripped him off. To my knowledge it is not possible, and I did unlock via code that I paid for. before unlocking I installed E169 dashboard to get rid of 3 dashboard. After dashboard I put in another sim, and then the unlock code

Comment

It is not possible.Unlocking and upgrading firmware is two different things.Explain to your customer that is not possible.

Comment

you can install E169 or E160 - returns error

I have tried both these software and they all give error when installing :

there is no disk in the drive .please insert a disk into drive . \drive\hardisk1\DR16

please can some body help .

Thanks

Comment

Huawei e 156g

hello i have a huawey e156g from 3 from italy,and i'd like to know if is possible to upgrade it to 7,2 mb ?is possible by a new firmware?
                thank you for your answer....

Comment

Originally posted by buzz71 View Post
                  hello i have a huawey e156g from 3 from italy,and i'd like to know if is possible to upgrade it to 7,2 mb ?is possible by a new firmware?
                  thank you for your answer....
                  E156G cannot be upgradable to 7.2mb.
                  There is a fake-firmware that can show connection at 7.2 , but really the speed is always 3.6!

Comment

e156g

Originally posted by Fakiro View Post
                    There is a fake-firmware that can show connection at 7.2 , but really the speed is always 3.6!
                    ok...thank you very much

Comment

is it possible to flash e160g or e169g firmware to e156g modem??

is it possible to flash e160g or e169g firmware to e156g modem?? are they compatible? i just wanna be sure of this cos im tryin to get my modem to work with other sim from another gsm carrier but the sim just wont connect, the sim registers quite alright wen i put in the modem but just wont connect, i get a error 619 bla blah blah. i was told e160g/e169g are more compatible with the other sims. so i got a suggestion that if i possible overwrite my modem's firmware it might fix it.. so pls i need to be sure about this. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by opskie View Post
                        is it possible to flash e160g or e169g firmware to e156g modem?? are they compatible? i just wanna be sure of this cos im tryin to get my modem to work with other sim from another gsm carrier but the sim just wont connect, the sim registers quite alright wen i put in the modem but just wont connect, i get a error 619 bla blah blah. i was told e160g/e169g are more compatible with the other sims. so i got a suggestion that if i possible overwrite my modem's firmware it might fix it.. so pls i need to be sure about this. thanks.
                        To solve error 619 you need to check connection seetings (apn, username and others).

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mahfooz View Post
                            Is there any availability for Huawei E156G (3 Brand) to do following:

1. Internal ZeroCD Dashboard upgrade.
                            2. Unbranded Mobile Partner software.
                            3. Upgrade speed to 7.2 Mbps.

Any help please? Regards.

Comment

Working...
                            X