Huawei e5577 unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huawei e5577 unlock

flashing is succes then proceed Unlocking the thub not hide can direct unlock

here screen shot dectection

unlocking succes

but the proble after

if no SIM like this

if have sim like this

here is the firmware i use from support Huawei_E5577s_321_Firmware_21.180.99.03.00_general _SIGNED.dgtks

flashing is succes then proceed Unlocking the thub not hide can direct unlock

Comment

Is device still detectable on flasher or dc-unlocker software? Note that this model is untested, so no guarantee that it will work as it supposed to.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Yes still detected i try to flash 10 times but same result i think we need to another version of firmware ,modem are still in my hand i will wait another firmware in support to download to test again
        Last edited by JEEhad_22; 2015-10-15, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JEEhad_22 View Post
          Yes still detected i try to flash 10 times but same result i think we need to another version of firmware ,modem are still in my hand i will wait another firmware in support to download to test again
          Found another firmware of this device for you, link to it here https://files.dc-unlocker.com/share....8560EEF4AEB63B try flashing with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
            Found another firmware of this device for you, link to it here https://files.dc-unlocker.com/share....8560EEF4AEB63B try flashing with it.

ok i will try this link i will update my thread it will be ok

Comment

ok i will try this link i will update my thread it will be ok
              As always you should keep in mind that this is untested and risky.

Comment

Thread close finally Done for the new firmware from Sir Valdemaras Thank You Very much for the good support

Last edited by JEEhad_22; 2015-10-15, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Great news, thank you for letting us know it.

Comment

Greeting

When I upgrade my router e5577 using Huawei_E5577s_321_Firmware_21.180.99.03.00_general _SIGNED.dgtks , it displays FTM in the router while displays samsung android phone in the computer.

Do you have a special driver for this situation.

What are the steps to restore it to original software?

Thanks a lot....

Comment

Hello I have some issue with my new Bolt Huawei E5577, in the screen it's written SIM Lock now, and i want to unlock it with my DC Unlocker Client, but it say like this :
                      ss dc unlocker.png

I try to update the firmware using Hisilicon firmware writer to version 21.200.05.00.00 and failed, it cause my credit decrease from 7 to 3, here i give you a screenshot about the issue :

ss dc unlocker 2.png

your help it's greatly appreciated Mr. Valdemaras, thanks ^^
                      Last edited by cooljohnny; 2016-02-14, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cooljohnny View Post
                        Hello I have some issue with my new Bolt Huawei E5577, in the screen it's written SIM Lock now, and i want to unlock it with my DC Unlocker Client, but it say like this :
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n154658[/ATTACH]

I try to update the firmware using Hisilicon firmware writer to version 21.200.05.00.00 and failed, it cause my credit decrease from 7 to 3, here i give you a screenshot about the issue :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n154659[/ATTACH]

your help it's greatly appreciated Mr. Valdemaras, thanks ^^
                        E5577 Bolt not supported, only Zain. Credits added back.

Comment

I have full solution for this model how to detect how to instal how to unlock it Thanks dc-unloker if anybody need help email me [email protected] Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_hacked View Post
                            I have full solution for this model how to detect how to instal how to unlock it Thanks dc-unloker if anybody need help email me [email protected] Thanks
                            What drivers for detections are you using?

Comment

Thread close finally Done for the new firmware from Sir Valdemaras Thank You Very much for the good support

Please share the firmware.. thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X