Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help: Unable to read bootloader code for Huawei Honor 7 (PLK-L01)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tar5678 View Post
    OK, seems phone now at least responds something. Use force bootloader unlock from this software https://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads/get/y2NVqLwv check the result then. Let us know.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Give me some credits to try it

Comment

Give me some credits to try it
        Does it asks for credits? It shouldn't when repeating same service.

Comment

It does (for some reason). Maybe because we restored the previous try of force unlock yesturday? When I try to read code - it doesn't ask for credits.

Forcing bootloader unlock...

Server message :
          Check prices at : https://www.dc-unlocker.com/buy/user_prices

Insufficient credits !

Comment

It does (for some reason). Maybe because we restored the previous try of force unlock yesturday? When I try to read code - it doesn't ask for credits.

Forcing bootloader unlock...

Server message :
            Check prices at : https://www.dc-unlocker.com/buy/user_prices

Insufficient credits !
            Try now, should be ok.

Comment

Unlocked but with same results (FAILED during flashing partitions via fastboot)

Comment

Unlocked but with same results (FAILED during flashing partitions via fastboot)
                I see well then it seems it's not same as B626. We will keep waiting to get more info from person who read code successfuly to see if possible somehow apply solution on your device.

Comment

Yes it would be great if he tells where where to get this version for AL10.
                  And now I'd like to restore my bootloader state, please

Comment

Yes it would be great if he tells where where to get this version for AL10.
                    And now I'd like to restore my bootloader state, please
                    Restore by same method as yesterday.

Comment

Well, I managed to install PLK-AL10C00B626, after that upgraded to PLK-AL10C00B631
                      on both firmwares result is the same as on B350 - empty code is being read.
                      Guess direct unlock damaged the code

Comment

• Gabin Grew
                        Gabin Grew commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes. The people at dc-unlocker need to find a fix for their 'force bootlock unlocker'. A working fix. From what we, Tar & I, have gathered, after applying their method, is that it somehow destroys part of the booloader, and shows 'unlocked'; but there remains another part that's unaffected and firmly locked, refusing any kind of flashing of any sorts, replacement recovery images, original ones, whichever. Me thinks that there is a part encrypted by the bootloader code which can not be deleted, and thus replaced or renewed. So, until we have those unlock codes, no launch!

Surely, they must find a way to completely delete the bootloader partition, format it and enable flashing of stock or twrp recovery images.

If it was free, well, we wouldn't bitch so much, but you guys are getty a pretty penny from suckers like us and releasing these beta softwares which only work somewhat, or not at all.

Valdemaras says they've tried it on some of their phones and both 'fastboot oem get-bootinfo' AND 'fastboot oem get-lockstate' show to be unlocked; well if that is right they should have no problem flashing a recovery image, right?

And if they can't, it means they have not fixed it; and until they do, both Tar and I are out of pocket and screwed with this damaged booloader we can't get rid off.

So, gentlemen, off to your work-benches and find a working solution, asap. Please!
                        Last edited by Gabin Grew; 2016-01-30, 03:41 AM.

• Valdemaras
                        Valdemaras commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I said that get-lockstate always responds as locked regardless of how it was unlocked.

Thank you. We will be able to check it on Monday only as we do not work on weekends.

Comment

• Gabin Grew
                        Gabin Grew commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Гаспадын Галкин и Компания.

Влад, дорогой мой, хорошо живёшь?

Твои парень, Вальдемарас, сказал что вам викенд не работали. Ладна, мы скора будем толстый, как буржуа, на верна. Я думал что это был ваша ошибка, и поэтому вы должен ремонтир софтвер, ваша. В кроме это, мы купить ваши жетони как дураки, и ничего не получаем.

Будите нам помогут скореи, прости пожалуйста?
                        Last edited by Gabin Grew; 2016-01-31, 04:11 PM.

Originally posted by Gabin Grew View Post
                      RESCUE MODE Attention ! Please update system again. Error! Func No. 10 (boot image) Error No. 1 (security verify failed!) Now I'm really worried
                      Purchase for Credits that you've spent on force bootloader unlokc are refunded now.

Comment

• Gabin Grew
                        Gabin Grew commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Many thanx. We appreciate the refund, but, to my mind, we would prefer you would help us fix the problem. The bootloader is unlocked, so it says; but the recovery partition, which is apart from the other partitions in not. And I think it is damaged. Is there a way we can just delete the recovery partition and flash a custom recovery, like twrp, without the bootloader codes? Or, do you think that if we wait a little longer, until Huawei provides the bootloder codes, we will be able to flash the RECOVERY PARTION?

Well, I managed to install PLK-AL10C00B626, after that upgraded to PLK-AL10C00B631
                      on both firmwares result is the same as on B350 - empty code is being read.
                      Guess direct unlock damaged the code
                      Well this is strange direct unlock has nothing to do with it, more like version of the phone, in any case purchase of credits that you've spent on force bootloader unlocker were refunded now.

Comment

I'll wait for the unlocker to work correctly with PLK-L01 first then

Comment

Originally posted by Launchpad View Post
                          I'll wait for the unlocker to work correctly with PLK-L01 first then
                          If you do not want to wait (since we do not have eta on when this might be solved, if possible at all) let us know, we will check for refund possibility as well, leave us your username if you'd like to receive refund.

Comment

Working...
                          X