Can't unlock Ascend Mate 2 4G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't unlock Ascend Mate 2 4G

So, I used the Unlocker to read my unlock codes. Now I have the NCK, NetSub, SP and Unblock codes. I've tried "fastboot oem unlock" with all four codes (though I assume it should be the Unblock code) and the phone always says "Invalid key". I can't use the Unlocker Client to unlock my phone's bootloader because the "Unlock" button is grayed out/inactive and I can't click on it. Please help. So far I've wasted 8 Euros on this.

Originally posted by jplayer01 View Post
    So, I used the Unlocker to read my unlock codes. Now I have the NCK, NetSub, SP and Unblock codes. I've tried "fastboot oem unlock" with all four codes (though I assume it should be the Unblock code) and the phone always says "Invalid key". I can't use the Unlocker Client to unlock my phone's bootloader because the "Unlock" button is grayed out/inactive and I can't click on it. Please help. So far I've wasted 8 Euros on this.
    Please refer to our guides for how to read bootloader unlock code and how to unlock it. https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei_p...lock_tutorials
    Now you have read unlock codes (that unlocks phone from network). If you need bootloader unlock code then you should press "read bootloader unlock code".
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
    X