Huawei frp lock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huawei frp lock

Please i have a huawei y6 pro tit-u2o with bootloader and frp locked, while flashing the phone via sdcard update it flashed sucessfuly but after restart, it keep on restarting at huawei logo. Phone can enter into recovery and fastboot mode, but showing frp lock on fastboot mode. I try to do frp reset with my dc-unlocker dongle but always failed. I have up to 48 credit on my dongle. Can someone please help me out as to what could be wrong.
    Thanks in advance

Originally posted by joseph_jojo View Post
    Please i have a huawei y6 pro tit-u2o with bootloader and frp locked, while flashing the phone via sdcard update it flashed sucessfuly but after restart, it keep on restarting at huawei logo. Phone can enter into recovery and fastboot mode, but showing frp lock on fastboot mode. I try to do frp reset with my dc-unlocker dongle but always failed. I have up to 48 credit on my dongle. Can someone please help me out as to what could be wrong.
    Thanks in advance
    Sorry, this phone not supported by dc-unlocker.

Comment

• joseph_jojo
      joseph_jojo commented
      Editing a comment
      I would like to lay a very serious complain here
      i started by trying to unlock a huawei y6 pro(tit-u20) which was frp lock, every time i try the unlock which never went successful,
      my credit was being deducted. I did not noticed this until today when i was trying to try a frp reset on another huawei p6, which never give
      any reaction on the phone other than the software giving me unknown error and each time i click on the frp unlock key 4 credit is deducted

my proplem was that my credit before the start of the operation was 46 credit, but now i was left with 18 credit. Why should my credit be deducted for an operation that was not done. Please help me to check on your server for possibility of refundnig my credits which was deducted wrongfully

thanks in advance

Originally posted by joseph_jojo View Post
    Thanks in advance
    Maybe you could sell this phone for us?
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Huawei Y6 scl-l21 does supported for FRP unlocking? It have Android 5.1.1 on board and i cant activate developers menu.

Comment

Originally posted by clifford25501 View Post
        Huawei Y6 scl-l21 does supported for FRP unlocking? It have Android 5.1.1 on board and i cant activate developers menu.
        Yes, it is supported. Does it ask for google account?As frp remove only removes google account. Or there is any other problem? How to remove frp you can find here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-a...one-frp-unlock

Comment

Working...
        X