Huwai router CPE E5172s-920 Unlocking plus firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huwai router CPE E5172s-920 Unlocking plus firmware

I need to unlock Huwai router CPE E5172s-920 , I need to be able to add /edit the APN . Please help me and let me know what I will be needing to do this .

Thanks so much

Originally posted by intap View Post
    I need to unlock Huwai router CPE E5172s-920 , I need to be able to add /edit the APN . Please help me and let me know what I will be needing to do this .

Thanks so much
    We may be able to help you unlock it we won;t be able to advise add/edit apn if you ca nnot now, means you will most likley will have to search for generic webui for your router. For unlock you need to detect router successfully on dc-unlocker software, otherwise if not detectable only way to unlock is if it asks for unlock code input in webui when invalid operator sim is inserted.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• intap
      intap commented
      Editing a comment
      My main problem is how install a generic webui for the router . I was once able to to unlock one but the main issue was the webui , please can u point me in any direction. by the way how many credits will i need to unlock with dc- unlocker

please which firmware can i use to remove the present network version from it . I have 20 of these devices and i urgently need to unlock them

Comment

Originally posted by intap View Post
      please which firmware can i use to remove the present network version from it . I have 20 of these devices and i urgently need to unlock them
      Unfortunately we won't be able to advise on how to install generic webui, it usually is provided along the update file. If device is detectable or asks for unlock code then it would require 7 credits / 7 euros to unlock it.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
      X