Failed unlock of Huawei Mate 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed unlock of Huawei Mate 8

Hi, I just bought 15 credits to unlock the Mate 8. After checking the server and the application confirming I had 15 credits (the required amount) the unlock box remained greyed out. All the phone information was autodetected and the phone was in fastboot & rescue mode. The Factory Reset Protection Erase was not greyed so I clicked this and the fastboot screen changed to say PHONE Unlocked, but I could not flash a new recovery. I then rebooted the phone into fastboot mode and it says PHONE Llocked again, but I have no further credits.

Please could you assist me in making this work!

Thanks

Rob

Hello, please tell what you tried to unlock for your phone exactly? You might find useful our guides for huawei phones here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei_p...lock_tutorials FRP unlock only removes google account from phone - it does not do anything else.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hi,

My intention was to unlock the bootloader. There's no clear way to get a bootloader unlock code via the application (which the guide you suggest talks about)

Thanks

Rob

Comment

Possibly I see what the problem was - by using Autodetect it chose my phone, the Mate 8. If I manually choose the Huawei Hisilicon Kirin Android phone it comes up with options for reading the bootloader code (at a cost of 4 credits)

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
          Hello, please tell what you tried to unlock for your phone exactly? You might find useful our guides for huawei phones here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei_p...lock_tutorials FRP unlock only removes google account from phone - it does not do anything else.
          Now that I've found what is (hopefully) the right way to do it, is there any chance you can transfer 4 credits to try again and refund the other 11 credits? By the way my Google account is still present!

My software username is miniyazz. Thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by miniyazz View Post

Now that I've found what is (hopefully) the right way to do it, is there any chance you can transfer 4 credits to try again and refund the other 11 credits? By the way my Google account is still present!

My software username is miniyazz. Thanks for your help
            4 credits were added back. Credits spent on FRP unlock are not refundable or returnable if unlock was successful without errors as there is no possible way to check whether it had or not FRP lock.

Comment

4 credits were added back. Credits spent on FRP unlock are not refundable or returnable if unlock was successful without errors as there is no possible way to check whether it had or not FRP lock.
              Unfortunately it's not working - just says Reading bootloader code.. No response!
              I've enabled manufacturer mode although when I reboot, this mode is always reverted to Hisuite mode - I'm not sure what I can do to make this setting hold over a reboot?

To add, the device shows up when I use fastboot devices in command prompt, and in task manager under Android phone as Android Sooner Single ADB Interface. Thanks
              Last edited by miniyazz; 2016-06-29, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Please do these steps:
                1. Restart DC-Unlocker software.
                2. Go to Server tab, press check login.
                3. Detect your device. Try to read bootloader code, after the error do rest of the steps
                4. After that, go to Options tab.
                5. Click "Save log".
                6. Send that file to me, please.

Comment

Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ihhyvi6fa6...9_log.cdf?dl=0

Thanks

Comment

You are trying to read bootloader code in fastboot mode, it won't work like that. How to read bootloader code see here - https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-r...er-unlock-code

Comment

You are trying to read bootloader code in fastboot mode, it won't work like that. How to read bootloader code see here - https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-r...er-unlock-code
                      That's worked - thanks for your help. I'm not sure if that particular guide can be made more prominent? It's buried a bit amongst guides that look more appropriate, like the Huawei Bootloader Unlock Guide.

Regarding the FRP, based on what you and the FRP guide say should happen, it's clear that it didn't complete successfully. It's meant to erase all user account and phone data, but this didn't happen. For this reason I think I am justified in asking for a refund?

Thanks

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by miniyazz View Post

That's worked - thanks for your help. I'm not sure if that particular guide can be made more prominent? It's buried a bit amongst guides that look more appropriate, like the Huawei Bootloader Unlock Guide.

Regarding the FRP, based on what you and the FRP guide say should happen, it's clear that it didn't complete successfully. It's meant to erase all user account and phone data, but this didn't happen. For this reason I think I am justified in asking for a refund?

Thanks

Rob
                        There is no way to check such things. Maybe they were entered again after FRP unlock. https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-a...one-frp-unlock Frp guide states what it does and what it doesn't, It is also explained about credits when spent on FRP too.

Comment

Please do these steps:
                          1. Restart DC-Unlocker software.
                          2. Go to Server tab, press check login.
                          3. Detect your device. Try to read bootloader code, after the error do rest of the steps
                          4. After that, go to Options tab.
                          5. Click "Save log".
                          6. Send that file to me, please.

You could help me buy the 4 credits and follow the steps but the code that gave me the program is wrong.
                          Attached my log

Waiting for your help to have the code valid.
                          Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by htorrado1979 View Post

You could help me buy the 4 credits and follow the steps but the code that gave me the program is wrong.
                            Attached my log

Waiting for your help to have the code valid.
                            Thank you
                            Attatch a screenshot with error from cmd when you try to apply the code.

Comment

Attatch a screenshot with error from cmd when you try to apply the code.

Comment

Working...
                              X