Trouble with Mate 8 (NXT-AL10), Phoenix, and HCU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with Mate 8 (NXT-AL10), Phoenix, and HCU

So I had an unlocked NXT-AL10, which was bricked, and I was able to recover with Phoenix. Thanks!
    However, when I recovered, then flashed the factory UPDATE.APP, then restored the IMEI with HCU the SIM was locked. It was an unlocked phone from the beginning.
    So I paid another 3 credits and unlocked the SIM with HCU.

However, after having done that, I can't connect to any 3g networks. I can connect only to 4G. If I try to search for 3G networks, it gives me an error.
    Also, the model number of my phone used to be NXT-AL10 but now shows up as just NXT. I remember before there was an online recovery mode, but I can't get to that anymore.

The other thing is, when using HCU, I think I probably should have set the vendor or country code, but I don't know what to set. It's an unlocked China device.

Any steps I can take to fix this? Hopefully before the credits expire? Thanks.

That might only depend on firmware that you have written, if you have restored your device with factory firmware from our support area then it might be because of it as well as you had to restore it with your own update.app file you got for your mobile phone. Vendor might be "hw", country "eu" if you are in Europe.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
    X