Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed for Mate 8

Hi,

I bricked my Mate 8 NXT-L29 couple of days ago which I fixed by flashing the factory firmware of AL 10 model using DC Phoenix.

However, that erased the IMEI and other stuff.

So I need help in restoring it using HCU client now.

I have all the nos. with me like IMEI, IMEI1, RSN, PCBA Barcode, Item Cde, MAC, MEID HEX 14, MEID HEX, WIFI and HOST DESC.

My question is what all I need to enter in HCU and in which tab to do it. Because in repair UMT, very less options are there and CDMA has more options for data like MEID no etc.
    Last edited by Ravinder; 2016-11-12, 06:48 PM.

You should enter details that your phone has. If it has no cdma you do not need to enter these details.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
      You should enter details that your phone has. If it has no cdma you do not need to enter these details.
      Please confirm what all need to be entered in the window? I have a dual sim phone so should I enter both IMEI in IMEI and SUB IMEI or how to do it?Also, should I change the MACs as well? And what about SN? And should I select SimLock repair or not?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ravinder View Post

Please confirm what all need to be entered in the window? I have a dual sim phone so should I enter both IMEI in IMEI and SUB IMEI or how to do it?Also, should I change the MACs as well? And what about SN? And should I select SimLock repair or not?
        Solved and explained via live support chat.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Thanks a lot for your help Valdemaras. Exceptional service.

Comment

This worked in getting my phone booting but the network is gone. No service for any sim card. Everything lists as normal and the SIMlock is unlocked but still no network.

Would appreciate a solution as there are atleast 7-8 people who are facing the same issue and after they reported the same you removed the factory image from your repository.

Please help as this problem made the phone unusable.

Comment

Yes we did removed as we have one of the customers phones to check if there is any solution for it at all. At the moment no news for it.
              >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
                Yes we did removed as we have one of the customers phones to check if there is any solution for it at all. At the moment no news for it.
                I hope you find the solution but for all the users who got into this mess, the least you can do is to restore there credits which were used to flash your faulty factory image.

Comment

Working...
                X