How to unlock Huawei E3372h-607 USB Stick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to unlock Huawei E3372h-607 USB Stick

I would like to know how to unlock the HUAWEI LTE USB Stick with Model: E3372h-607 purchased from Airtel as the signal strength is very poor in the area. Please guide..

Please provide firmware it runs and we will check if it's supported for unlock service.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Thanks a lot.. Furnishing the details:

Device name : E3372
      Application port : COM9
      Serial number : Y4QDU16820001410
      IMEI : 866850024860653
      Hardware Version : CL2E3372HM
      Firmware Version : 21.200.07.01.284
      Software Version : 23.015.02.10.284

Comment

Yes, can unlock it.
        Need to flash to 21.200.07.00.00 to complete unlock
        Firmware in support area that is accessed only from Huawei HiSilicon flashing software. https://www.dc-unlocker.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=24196

Comment

Thanks. Please confirm --1) Do I require to run HuaweiHiSiliconFirmwareWriter_v26 application from the link provided by you and 2) Shall I require to buy credits for it?

With Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Prashant B Bangale View Post
            Thanks. Please confirm --1) Do I require to run HuaweiHiSiliconFirmwareWriter_v26 application from the link provided by you and 2) Shall I require to buy credits for it?

With Regards
            Yes, you need to use firmware writer. Yes, you need credits for it.

Comment

Ok..Thanks

Comment

Sir, today I have purchased the credits (7) required to Unlock Huawei E3372h-607 and run the Flash Software. But while run it does not show USER CREDITS whereas I have received the confirmation about the credits. Pl guide and if possible, also elaborate the procedure in brief for Unlocking..

Comment

Originally posted by Prashant B Bangale View Post
                  Sir, today I have purchased the credits (7) required to Unlock Huawei E3372h-607 and run the Flash Software. But while run it does not show USER CREDITS whereas I have received the confirmation about the credits. Pl guide and if possible, also elaborate the procedure in brief for Unlocking..
                  Solved via live support chat.

Comment

Sir, Tried to Unlock the Huawei E3372h-607 USB Stic with the Flash 21.200.07.00.00 but unable to do it as the Software gives the error "Starting to write device..cannot detect modem"; tried to solve via live support chart..tried various options as suggested (another USB prot/Unistalling and Fresh Installing etc) but of no use.. same error occurs. Please guide ..

Comment

Try another pc preferably with different OS if mentioned things you tried did not help.

Comment

Thanks for suggestion.. I tried with two-three other pc's and at last on one it has detected the modem and the software is written. Later on also the stick does not allow another SIM in it. Please guide..

Comment

Explained via email.

Comment

Sir, as per your suggestion, installed not customized Mobile Partner 23.009.09.01.983 from the support area and tried again. But still it gives the message "The SIM/USIM card has not been detected or is invalid." In the Tools area it allow to add profiles but does not allow to modify network button. Sir, during the process of flash, only 4 credits out of 7 have been used; 3 remained as balance. I think the Stic is not Unlocked; only the firmware is modified. Please guide..

Please go thru the images during flash process thru the link https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...Hdqa0UtdUpXR1U

Comment

Can detect modem on dc-unlocker to see lock status.

Comment

Working...
                              X