Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG Software & Firmware Filebase For Almost ALL HUAWEI Modems Option, ZTE, Sierra ect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please help me

Found modem : EG162G
    Firmware : 11.001.10.00.000

Comment

help me please

after my friend upgraded firmware huawei 160 of dc-description files successfully but when removed and installed again the modem is not detected, but the cd mobile partner is detected and when they want to upgrade again, details like in the picture. please help me ..

Comment

Need U7510 frimware

dear sir/mam

pliz help me to update my Huawei U7510 frimware and flasher. My u7510 keeps blinking on 3..
        thanks

Comment

hi
          huawei E160E firmware is te same that E160?

Comment

please help me

Originally posted by mr.kopy View Post
            hi
            huawei E160E firmware is te same that E160?
            huawei e 153

Comment

Hi, i have tried to update mu E1752 firmware, everything looked fine, but now it doesn't work as modem, only as sd card reader and if i try to install another or same version of firmware, it tells me that device is not detected. Help please, is there any way to "reset" or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Lauras View Post
                Hi, i have tried to update mu E1752 firmware, everything looked fine, but now it doesn't work as modem, only as sd card reader and if i try to install another or same version of firmware, it tells me that device is not detected. Help please, is there any way to "reset" or something?
                Hi Lauras,

I had the same Problems with my E1752 and found some drivers that reactivate my stick (Dashboard have to be installed manually but You should be able to install another Firmware!)

From the Huawei Technical Forum:

Driver 3.17.00 fixed driver.00 folder
                http://www.mediafire.com/?vsjvqwhshlh11kt

BTW: This Driver works pretty well under Win 7 x64 with E1752, K3520 and my old E220

Saludos from Spain
                Martin

Comment

Originally posted by fruttifresh View Post
                  Hi Lauras,

I had the same Problems with my E1752 and found some drivers that reactivate my stick (Dashboard have to be installed manually but You should be able to install another Firmware!)
                  I already tried those, but thanks! When I plug in the device, computer finds and installs storage drivers, so device then appears as cd-rom and flash drive in My Computer.

Comment

Please upload firmware for Huawei E880 !

Thanks

Comment

From what carrier is your E880 data card?

Comment

Sorry for my English, I use google translator.

I'm looking for firmware for Huawei E1752Cu, because the one in www.dc-files.com the E1752, is not compatible.

A greeting and thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.wOOx View Post
                          Sorry for my English, I use google translator.

I'm looking for firmware for Huawei E1752Cu, because the one in www.dc-files.com the E1752, is not compatible.

A greeting and thanks.
                          Why is not compatible?
                          What is the problem?...it ask for a password to upgrade?

Comment

Originally posted by Fakiro View Post
                            Why is not compatible?
                            What is the problem?...it ask for a password to upgrade?
                            It is not compatible, because the upgrade program with an error warns that the firmware is not compatible with the device, and indicates that you can not upgrade.

The password to update and I have in my possession, that is not the problem.

A greeting.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.wOOx View Post
                              It is not compatible, because the upgrade program with an error warns that the firmware is not compatible with the device, and indicates that you can not upgrade.

The password to update and I have in my possession, that is not the problem.

A greeting.
                              Sorry, but I need to have an E1752Cu into my hands...
                              however the firmware version seem to be good for upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Fakiro View Post
                                Sorry, but I need to have an E1752Cu into my hands...
                                however the firmware version seem to be good for upgrade.
                                Good again, and thank you for your interest.

I'll leave a screenshot of the error that causes the updated firmware.

Device Features:

Model E1752Cu
                                S / N: 7EA4CC10B2002986
                                Firmware "Current": 11.126.10.16.18
                                Firmware "New": 11.126.13.00.00.B418

A greeting and thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X