Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help B315s-607

Hi,
    Is there any solution to unlock Huawei B315s-607 new version?
    Software version: 21.313.03.02.1385
    Web UI version: 17.100.09.00.03
    I've tried all tutorials, using the file B593-22.BIN, the 4G icon turned BLUE, then after that RED, then press and hold 2 buttons until 4G OFF, then it turned on CYAN (light blue), then wait more than 10 mins, it doesn't turn to GREEN at all, so I press and hold 2 button until it turn RED then off, waited for a while and still not turned to GREEN. Tried many many times but it just doesn't go into DOWNLOAD mode.
    I've followed instruction step by step, USB cable to PC already, everything went OK except it just not turned GREEN so I can't unlock it. Any help please?
    Oh the router is locked to VIVIDWIRELESS Australia.
    Thanks.

This model is not supported with DC unlocker Client.

You should buy Factory NCK code to unlock that model. I think its v4 algo or device use 14digit nck which is same like huawei phones.
    In this case you should look for Huawei 2016 database codes.
    I own B525 router which are uses 14digit nck to unlock.

Comment

Thankks for your answer.
      Do you know how to check if it is possible to enter the code before I'm buying the unlock code?
      I've tried around the menu and can't find any where to input unlock code. Insert another simcard and it just said not working, contact service provider.

Originally posted by feherhollo View Post
      This model is not supported with DC unlocker Client.

You should buy Factory NCK code to unlock that model. I think its v4 algo or device use 14digit nck which is same like huawei phones.
      In this case you should look for Huawei 2016 database codes.
      I own B525 router which are uses 14digit nck to unlock.

Comment

Originally posted by secany View Post
        Thankks for your answer.
        Do you know how to check if it is possible to enter the code before I'm buying the unlock code?
        I've tried around the menu and can't find any where to input unlock code. Insert another simcard and it just said not working, contact service provider.

Normally when you insert non accepted sim card and access router ip the simlock menu will appear. If your router not request code maybe its hardlocked by customized firmware. Dont buy code if router not ask for nck. Its not possible to unlock if no way to enter nck code.

Comment

Originally posted by secany View Post
          Hi,
          Is there any solution to unlock Huawei B315s-607 new version?
          Software version: 21.313.03.02.1385
          Web UI version: 17.100.09.00.03
          I've tried all tutorials, using the file B593-22.BIN, the 4G icon turned BLUE, then after that RED, then press and hold 2 buttons until 4G OFF, then it turned on CYAN (light blue), then wait more than 10 mins, it doesn't turn to GREEN at all, so I press and hold 2 button until it turn RED then off, waited for a while and still not turned to GREEN. Tried many many times but it just doesn't go into DOWNLOAD mode.
          I've followed instruction step by step, USB cable to PC already, everything went OK except it just not turned GREEN so I can't unlock it. Any help please?
          Oh the router is locked to VIVIDWIRELESS Australia.
          Thanks.
          It can be unlocked. Test passed already. I am sure about it.
          Last edited by Valdemaras; 2017-11-28, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Keen to hear about any success with the Vivdwireless unlock !

Comment

Is there any update on this unlock ?

Comment

Originally posted by ilium007 View Post
                Is there any update on this unlock ?
                If not detectable then no, there isn't.
                >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
                X