Phone not detected by DC Unlocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone not detected by DC Unlocker

I'm trying to unlock my Huawei P9 Lite. I am running Windows 7 32 bit. Basically I have followed all of the instructions and cannot get my phone to be detected by the DC Unlocker software.

The Hi Suite software is fine in detecting the phone and showing it as being connected, just not on DC Unlocker. Furthermore in the device manager, on my system it does not look the same as in the tutorial. My phone is only listed under 'SAMSUNG Android Phone'. The first time it showed up as this, I uninstalled the Samsung drivers from control manager and uninstalled Hi Suite and reinstalled Hi Suite but I get the same outcome. Moreover only one port is shown in device manager and that is COM 1. Also I tried installing the drivers manually using the alternative method but the response I got was that 'windows has determined the your driver is update' or something like 'no driver found'.

Please help me

Originally posted by LWC91 View Post
    I'm trying to unlock my Huawei P9 Lite. I am running Windows 7 32 bit. Basically I have followed all of the instructions and cannot get my phone to be detected by the DC Unlocker software.

The Hi Suite software is fine in detecting the phone and showing it as being connected, just not on DC Unlocker. Furthermore in the device manager, on my system it does not look the same as in the tutorial. My phone is only listed under 'SAMSUNG Android Phone'. The first time it showed up as this, I uninstalled the Samsung drivers from control manager and uninstalled Hi Suite and reinstalled Hi Suite but I get the same outcome. Moreover only one port is shown in device manager and that is COM 1. Also I tried installing the drivers manually using the alternative method but the response I got was that 'windows has determined the your driver is update' or something like 'no driver found'.

Please help me
    Hello, then you need to find a way to disable windows auto update drivers as device definitely won;t be detectable if incorrect ones are applied, otherwise if you have another pc around try from it.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Hello, then you need to find a way to disable windows auto update drivers as device definitely won;t be detectable if incorrect ones are applied, otherwise if you have another pc around try from it.
      OK BOSS!!!
      Now check these screen shot & tell me that how is bad dc-unlocker dongle, because you can check my all post and decide it ......

Comment

Originally posted by hafiz4saqib View Post

OK BOSS!!!
        Now check these screen shot & tell me that how is bad dc-unlocker dongle, because you can check my all post and decide it ......

Your phone is not detected because it is incorrectly visible on pc in device manager, try unisntall it, install hisuite on pc, then connect phone back to pc and let driver install autmatically.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Your phone is not detected because it is incorrectly visible on pc in device manager, try uninstall it, install hisuite on pc, then connect phone back to pc and let driver install automatically.
          Now!!!
          This is 1st time happened to resolve, my issue from YOU !!!!
          But it`s work without installation of HiSuite.
          Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
          X