Unlock bootloader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlock bootloader

Does the HUAWEI T2 7.0 PRO support? Last month I tried a lot can not unlock BOOTLOADER, and finally even with the phone are sent back to the original, today's mobile phone back, I would like to try to be able to successfully unlock, and if unsuccessful whether there is a refund, or Anyone can guide me how to unlock, I would be very grateful. I used to use XIAOMI, so the other phones did not know how to UNLOCK BOOTLOADER, and forgot to unlock and then flash TWRP.. ....... Now the phone can only enter FASTBOOT. I think I was an idiot, Someone can help me, please. i would like to try to enter Qualcomm diag mode 9008, flash back to recovery & boot, but has been unable to enter directly from fastboot. I have downloaded to some twrp recovery & boot img, currently only need to be able to unlock the bootloader or over the lock should be able to use the flash. Sorry my English is not very good . Many are using google translation. ^^

I have paid for the use of dc-unlock client and factory code and phoenix last month, but did not succeeded in getting the code.
    Last edited by Trea Trea; 2017-03-25, 06:28 PM.

As i understood your device is bricked and sadly but we do not have repair service for this modem, supported devices check here - https://www.dc-unlocker.com/supportedmodelsdcpx.php
    It it makes any use for you bootloader unlock guide is here - https://www.dc-unlocker.com/free-hua...nlock-tutorial
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• Trea Trea
      Trea Trea commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your reply.

I got the bootloader CODE from HUAWEI today,
      and the code obtained with factory codes is the same.
      You are very powerful
      .Unfortunately, I can not use the code, I do not know why.
      Has asked Huawei to handle. Thank you very much,
      at least I know you take the code of the technology is very strong. ^^。

Just in the dc-unlocker and GOOGLE PLAY to buy the points hope to have the opportunity to use.
Working...
X