• Show
Clear All

• Huawei P10 Lite México

Model: WAS-LX3
    Firmware version: WAS-LX3C212B130
    Serial Number: 6XT4C17510001245
    Region: México
    IMEI: 864065030360521

Please, I need this firmware version or an update, mi P10Lite was brick. In Firmware Finder I found latest versions, but don´t works!

Comment

• Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Stock rom won't help in this case, you should try flashing your phone with factory image Berlin-L22HN_MAZ001051_Factory_firmware_India_Nonspecific _Android_6.0_EMUI_4.1.dgtks
      let us know your username so we can activate flashing for it as random users can not do it when phone is visible with 9008 port.
      im try download since yesterday untill now but still can't download cus very slow and disconnect when im downloading,so pls help me supporter.

Comment

• I need help please, I already bought the 15 credits. And I put my user and password in dc phoenix, but when I go to the support area, it will not let me download any firmware. Tell me network error with any firmware

Comment

• Originally posted by luistorres94 View Post
          Firmware please

—MHA—L29C185B110
          —AHK7N16C08002180
          —Middle east
          There is file for it on support already MHA-L29B_C185B110
          >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• Originally posted by 089999945 View Post

im try download since yesterday untill now but still can't download cus very slow and disconnect when im downloading,so pls help me supporter.
            Try now, it was fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by AngeloRoma98 View Post
              Huawei P10 Lite México

Model: WAS-LX3
              Firmware version: WAS-LX3C212B130
              Serial Number: 6XT4C17510001245
              Region: México
              IMEI: 864065030360521

Please, I need this firmware version or an update, mi P10Lite was brick. In Firmware Finder I found latest versions, but don´t works!
              Requested file Warsaw-L03_C212B130 now uploaded to support area.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Peres View Post
                So I need to buy some credits in order to have a username is it right? How many credits I need to buy in order to have it? And when I have a username, I send to you in pvt? Thank you.
                My user name: GoNLoD

And I bought 15 credits, So IF can someone help me now how can I fix this problem, Once I think don´t exist nothing on my phone details yet, But if has another way to do it I will be glad. Thank you and I´m sending again my details only to remember what I´m talking about because I thought the other post was to my problem "
                Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
                Stock rom won't help in this case, you should try flashing your phone with factory image Berlin-L22HN_MAZ001051_Factory_firmware_India_Nonspecific _Android_6.0_EMUI_4.1.dgtks
                let us know your username so we can activate flashing for it as random users can not do it when phone is visible with 9008 port." But now I saw that is another phone details.

Telefone encontrado :WAS-TL10
                Modelo : Huawei phone in fastboot mode
                IMEI : 8632----
                Nº Serial : NPE4C17424001249
                versão Firmware : WAS-TL10C01B200

IMEI1:86327----
                MEID:A00000----
                FB LockState: LOCKED
                USER LockState: LOCKED
                Battery state: 4342mv

I have 2 mobiles with this same problem and same details. Of course differtent IMEIS, I need to buy more 15 credits or only 15 I can do on both mobiles?

Thank you very much in Advance.

Mario Peres.

Comment

My user name: GoNLoD

And I bought 15 credits, So IF can someone help me now how can I fix this problem, Once I think don´t exist nothing on my phone details yet, But if has another way to do it I will be glad. Thank you and I´m sending again my details only to remember what I´m talking about because I thought the other post was to my problem "
                  Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
                  let us know your username so we can activate flashing for it as random users can not do it when phone is visible with 9008 port." But now I saw that is another phone details.

Telefone encontrado :WAS-TL10
                  Modelo : Huawei phone in fastboot mode
                  IMEI : 8632----
                  Nº Serial : NPE4C17424001249
                  versão Firmware : WAS-TL10C01B200

IMEI1:86327----
                  MEID:A00000----
                  FB LockState: LOCKED
                  USER LockState: LOCKED
                  Battery state: 4342mv

I have 2 mobiles with this same problem and same details. Of course differtent IMEIS, I need to buy more 15 credits or only 15 I can do on both mobiles?

Thank you very much in Advance.

Mario Peres.
                  Why you copied my reply for another person? It has nothing to do with your problem - do not confuse yourself with other things.
                  We do not have info if flashing to region you want will work as i said earlier its very risky and not advised. If phone has 0 value to you and you want to try flashing it to other phone version then there is firmware on our support area for Mexico (Warsaw-L03_C212B130).

Comment

• Hello

Model : WAS-LX2A
                    FIRMWARE NEEDED : WASLX2C636

Comment

• Originally posted by yusmiza View Post
                      Hello

Model : WAS-LX2A
                      FIRMWARE NEEDED : WASLX2C636
                      requested firmware now uploaded to support area: Warsaw-L22_C636B130

Comment

• I copied because I thought it was to me, but after that I realized i was wrong, so I bought credits and I will do it in one phone as you send me now that I can do it with (Warsaw-L03_C212B130) from Mexico. Can you help me with that? Or have a pace to pace on this forum to do it with this firmware?

Thank you and if I caused any inconvenient please forgive me.

Mario Peres.

Comment

• Huawei Honor 9 STF-AL10
                          MEID A000007A091372
                          IMEI 866089035236708
                          SN CSX0217707014845

I'd like the firmware for the European region if possible (STF-L09C432B120).

One other thing is also that the it shows differet MEID (only zeroes) and IMEI if I use fastboot oem get- psid command. I typed the original one from the box.

​​​​​
                          ​​​​​
                          Last edited by gljiva123; 2017-08-14, 09:46 AM.

Comment

I copied because I thought it was to me, but after that I realized i was wrong, so I bought credits and I will do it in one phone as you send me now that I can do it with (Warsaw-L03_C212B130) from Mexico. Can you help me with that? Or have a pace to pace on this forum to do it with this firmware?

Thank you and if I caused any inconvenient please forgive me.

Mario Peres.
                            If you have any questions let us know. If you want to flash with that firmware then first flash with full stock rom then with update data customization that is in same folder to complete repair/restore.

Comment

• Originally posted by gljiva123 View Post
                              Huawei Honor 9 STF-AL10
                              MEID A000007A091372
                              IMEI 866089035236708
                              SN CSX0217707014845

I'd like the firmware for the European region if possible (STF-L09C432B120).

One other thing is also that the it shows differet MEID (only zeroes) and IMEI if I use fastboot oem get- psid command. I typed the original one from the box.

​​​​​
                              ​​​​​
                              Do not have STF-L09C432B120, closest to it we have is STF-L09C432B130 if you want to try files are uploaded already to our support area.

Comment

• Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L23
                                IMEI: 8609XXXXXXXXX5414
                                SN: 46X4C16623001297
                                Emui 4.1, Android 6.0
                                Full Stock
                                Chile

Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X