Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request Huawei phone FULL STOCK FIRMWARE HERE

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #91

    Originally posted by gravi75 View Post
    OK. And Firmware you have flashed is L21_C432B124? Right?

    Thx for your reply.
    Yes
    L21_C432B124 Firmware 1.68 GB
    L21_C432B124_update_data_customization
    649.41 MB

    Comment

    • #92

      Originally posted by gravi75 View Post
      OK. And Firmware you have flashed is L21_C432B124? Right?

      Thx for your reply.
      Yes
      L21_C432B124 Firmware 1.68 GB
      L21_C432B124_update_data_customization
      649.41 MB

      Comment


      • gravi75
        gravi75 commented
        Editing a comment
        Happy happy happy. It work's how it should. Great Forum. To pay for full ROM is not so nice, but that's the way it is. And thank you Przemoxy for your tips.
    • #93

      Hi, I hope you can help me need this firmware

      HUAWEI P9
      MOD. EVAL09
      FIRM. EVA-L09ITAC555B142

      THANK YOU

      Comment

    • #94

      Originally posted by peppo8181 View Post
      Hi, I hope you can help me need this firmware

      HUAWEI P9
      MOD. EVAL09
      FIRM. EVA-L09ITAC555B142

      THANK YOU
      Found only EVA-L09_ITAC555B150 closest to version you've asked for. It's now uploaded to support area.

      Comment

    • #95

      Hello to all,

      I hope you can help me,

      I'm on huawei p9 lite DUAL SIM
      model: vns -l21

      IMEI1: 863692038639043

      Phone is no brand eu.

      Need it for dc phoenix, it saved my life today

      Phone was all bricked with no system in it with black screen. Dc phoenix save's the life
      Last edited by dav4488; 2017-06-17, 09:24 AM.

      Comment

      • #96

        peppo8181 : take a look here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/file-lis...A-L09_C555B150

        Comment

        • #97

          Huawei Honor 6
          H60-L12
          864367020835441

          I try download myself in Xda i can boot but after upgrade the storage still shows internal 3.86gb even the original is 32gb. Can i request extra time as currently im sleepless and my country time is +8. My ID is sapesapri

          Comment

          • #98

            im in asian region and the phone is i buy while im in china

            Comment

            • #99

              Originally posted by sapesapri View Post
              Huawei Honor 6
              H60-L12
              864367020835441

              I try download myself in Xda i can boot but after upgrade the storage still shows internal 3.86gb even the original is 32gb. Can i request extra time as currently im sleepless and my country time is +8. My ID is sapesapri
              You need to flash same firmware from sd card, then it will show correct size.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dav4488 View Post
                Hello to all,

                I hope you can help me,

                I'm on huawei p9 lite DUAL SIM
                model: vns -l21

                IMEI1: 863692038639043

                Phone is no brand eu.

                Need it for dc phoenix, it saved my life today

                Phone was all bricked with no system in it with black screen. Dc phoenix save's the life
                So all working well now or still need firmware?

                Comment


                • Huawei Mate 9
                  MEID ?
                  IMEI 861957031480303
                  SN AHK7N16B05006197
                  Middle East

                  Comment


                  • Huawei Mate 9 Pro Lon-AL00C

                    MEID: A000006D34ED84
                    IMEI1: 862031036140xxx
                    IMEI2: 862031035651xxx
                    SN: TEV7N16C20001464

                    ​​​​​​​China

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Loadet View Post
                      Huawei Mate 9
                      MEID ?
                      IMEI 861957031480303
                      SN AHK7N16B05006197
                      Middle East
                      Hello, firmware for your phone already on support area - MHA-L29B_C185B138

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by sfaydin View Post
                        Huawei Mate 9 Pro Lon-AL00C

                        MEID: A000006D34ED84
                        IMEI1: 862031036140xxx
                        IMEI2: 862031035651xxx
                        SN: TEV7N16C20001464

                        China
                        Seems Lon-AL00C separate firmware does not exist. however it may change upton wirting customization.
                        try flashing this firmware LON-AL00B_C00B213 and then all_cn customization, see what happens.
                        Make sure you are using v39 DC-phoenix. - Latest version.

                        Comment


                        • Huawei Mate 9
                          Found Phone : MHA-L29
                          Model : Huawei phone in fastboot mode
                          IMEI : 861957030790561
                          Serial NR. : AHK7N16A26011663
                          Firmware : MHA-L29C185B110
                          Region: Middle East

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X