Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After restoring CHM-U01_NV_partitions_backup the phone sees only 2g (EDGE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasolina91 View Post
    Can not send message. User Arunas has exceeded their private message quota.
    please contact live support

Comment

I have exactly the same problem with multiple phones. After eMMC replacing, board software, NV partitions restoring and full APP writing phone doesn't work with 3G bands.
      Only 2G and 4G are available. Happens with RNE-, CHM-, NEM and so on. Something is missing in phone's software reviving. There is a big problem you need to look at.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiotrance View Post
        I have exactly the same problem with multiple phones. After eMMC replacing, board software, NV partitions restoring and full APP writing phone doesn't work with 3G bands.
        Only 2G and 4G are available. Happens with RNE-, CHM-, NEM and so on. Something is missing in phone's software reviving. There is a big problem you need to look at.
        Must flash full stock rom+ customization then nv partitions backup.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Must flash full stock rom+ customization then nv partitions backup.
          I have done it 100 times in different combinations. 3G remains DEAD on all phones with new eMMC.

Get the CHM-U01 or NEM-L51 please, erase it completely and try to recover 3G functionality after that.

Comment

Well then find your own nv partitions backups and flash them into your mobiles, cheers.
            >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

It deosn't help either. Even full eMMC dump from another phone won't help in broading back 3G. Only 2G (and 4G if the phone supports it) becomes alive, 3G is still dead, that's what I'm trying to tell you. Occured on multiple phones after eMMC replacement.

There is a problem you need to look at and test for yourself, because your network repair solution is not complete.

Comment

Exactly the same situation is happening with BLN-L21. NO 3G, 4G only.

Will you look at the problem at last?

Comment

Working...
                X