Huawei Mate 7 MT7-L09 Upgrade Mode not detected by DC Phoenix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huawei Mate 7 MT7-L09 Upgrade Mode not detected by DC Phoenix

Hi, I bricked my Mate 7 last month (writing KK partitions on MM system), today I discovered DC Phoenix, so I bought 15 credits and I followed the method 1 here https://forum.dc-unlocker.com/forum/...916-dc-phoenix

Fastboot mode worked and it flashed all partitions with OK result, but now when I boot in upgrade mode (to do the second part of the guide) DC Phoenix does not recognize my device, it's not detected. I installed HiSuite and I closed it before launching DC phoenix (tried on 2 computers with win 10), what am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance

Hello,

Where do you see your phone in device manager while it is in upgrade/update mode?
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
      Hello,

Where do you see your phone in device manager while it is in upgrade/update mode?
      Thank you for your reply, in my device manager seems to appears 2 new entries when the phone boot in upgrade/update mode (vol +/- pressing):
      - Disk Drives > Linux File CD-Gadget
      - Portable Devices > E:\

Will I not able to flash my device anymore after 72hrs??

Comment

This is my device manager after phone booting in update/upgrade mode.

Please help me!

This is also my log file for fastboot mode flashing:

Current version: MT7V100R001C999B500
        Extracting partitions
        Cannot create extract directory: C:\Users\gabry\Downloads\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_Phoenix \tmp\20170524_222553_UPDATE\
        Extract files to directory: C:\Users\gabry\Downloads\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_Phoenix \
        Extracting partition: PTABLE OK
        Extracting partition: XLOADER OK
        Extracting partition: FASTBOOT OK
        Extracting partition: FW_LPM3 OK
        Extracting partition: FW_HIFI OK
        Extracting partition: TEEOS OK
        Extracting partition: BOOT OK
        Extracting partition: RECOVERY OK
        Extracting partition: SENSORHUB OK
        Extracting partition: DTS OK
        Extracting partition: MODEMNVM_UPDATE OK
        Extracting partition: MODEM OK
        Extracting partition: MODEM_DSP OK
        Extracting partition: 3RDMODEM OK
        Extracting partition: CUST OK
        Extracting partition: SYSTEM OK
        Extracting partition: CACHE OK
        Extracting partition: USERDATA OK

Device found: Pxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx1

SN: 6xxxxxxxxxxxxx1
        Build number: MT7-6
        Product model: HUAWEI MT7-L09

Writing PTABLE partition with file C:\Users\gabry\Downloads\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_Phoenix \PTABLE.img
        PTABLE partition UPDATE ...FAILED
        Activating backdoor: DONE

Writing PTABLE partition with file C:\Users\gabry\Downloads\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_Phoenix \PTABLE.img
        PTABLE partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing XLOADER partition with file C:\Users\gabry\Downloads\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_Phoenix \XLOADER.img
        XLOADER partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing FASTBOOT partition with file C:\Users\gabry\Downloads\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_Phoenix \FASTBOOT.img
        FASTBOOT partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing FW_LPM3 partition with file C:\Users\gabry\Downloads\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_Phoenix \FW_LPM3.img
        FW_LPM3 partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing FW_HIFI partition with file C:\Users\gabry\Downloads\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_Phoenix \FW_HIFI.img
        FW_HIFI partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing TEEOS partition with file C:\Users\gabry\Downloads\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_Phoenix \TEEOS.img
        TEEOS partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing BOOT partition with file C:\Users\gabry\Downloads\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_Phoenix \BOOT.img
        BOOT partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing RECOVERY partition with file C:\Users\gabry\Downloads\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_Phoenix \RECOVERY.img
        RECOVERY partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing SENSORHUB partition with file C:\Users\gabry\Downloads\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_Phoenix \SENSORHUB.img
        SENSORHUB partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing DTS partition with file C:\Users\gabry\Downloads\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_Phoenix \DTS.img
        DTS partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing MODEMNVM_UPDATE partition with file C:\Users\gabry\Downloads\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_Phoenix \MODEMNVM_UPDATE.img
        MODEMNVM_UPDATE partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing MODEM partition with file C:\Users\gabry\Downloads\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_Phoenix \MODEM.img
        MODEM partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing MODEM_DSP partition with file C:\Users\gabry\Downloads\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_Phoenix \MODEM_DSP.img
        MODEM_DSP partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing 3RDMODEM partition with file C:\Users\gabry\Downloads\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_Phoenix \3RDMODEM.img
        3RDMODEM partition UPDATE ...OK

Erasing CUST partition
        Partition CUST erased

Writing CUST partition with file C:\Users\gabry\Downloads\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_Phoenix \CUST.img
        CUST partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing SYSTEM partition with file C:\Users\gabry\Downloads\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_Phoenix \SYSTEM.img
        SYSTEM partition UPDATE ...OK

Erasing CACHE partition
        Partition CACHE erased

Writing CACHE partition with file C:\Users\gabry\Downloads\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_Phoenix \CACHE.img
        CACHE partition UPDATE ...OK

Erasing USERDATA partition
        Partition USERDATA erased

Writing USERDATA partition with file C:\Users\gabry\Downloads\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_Phoenix \USERDATA.img
        USERDATA partition UPDATE ...OK
        Software written
        24/05/2017 22:34:04 Writing device finished OK
        Attached Files
        Last edited by lollipop55; 2017-05-24, 08:38 PM.

Comment

I think that partition table is broken, because i flashed twrp recovery and it says that data partition is 0MB, as a matter of facts update via microsd fails. How can I restore the partition table? (TWRP allows me to open terminal).
          Last edited by lollipop55; 2017-05-24, 09:00 PM.

Comment

SOLVED. From twrp recovery > Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Data Partition > Repair or Change Filesystem and I saw that it says 0MB, so I hit "Resize Filesystem" and it came back to life to 16GB, then I restored a previous TWRP backup. Now my phone is still alive!
            Last edited by lollipop55; 2017-05-24, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lollipop55 View Post
              SOLVED. From twrp recovery > Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Data Partition > Repair or Change Filesystem and I saw that it says 0MB, so I hit "Resize Filesystem" and it came back to life to 16GB, then I restored a previous TWRP backup. Now my phone is still alive!
              So everything works now or phone still not see on computer correctly when it is in upgrade/update mode?

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

So everything works now or phone still not see on computer correctly when it is in upgrade/update mode?
                Device is still not discoverable in Upgrade mode by DC phoenix, even if now I restored Android MM from twrp backup. Device works now, is booting and working fine

Comment

Now Upgrade Mode is working, you have to flash the same version of the original firmware that was installed. Before brick there was B571, but yesterday I flashed B522 because I found this update on the official site, while B571 was OTA. Now I found the B571 update.app on the web and I re-flashed it via fastboot mode then magically DC Phoenix discovered my phone in Upgrade/Update mode.

Thank your @Valdemaras for your availability!

Comment

Originally posted by lollipop55 View Post
                    Now Upgrade Mode is working, you have to flash the same version of the original firmware that was installed. Before brick there was B571, but yesterday I flashed B522 because I found this update on the official site, while B571 was OTA. Now I found the B571 update.app on the web and I re-flashed it via fastboot mode then magically DC Phoenix discovered my phone in Upgrade/Update mode.

Thank your @Valdemaras for your availability!
                    I see, thank you for sharing this information with us.

Comment

Working...
                    X