X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p8 lite imei repair (ALE-L21 )

i need to change imei to one p8lite ALE-L21
    is it possible to do with HCU client?
    i need 3 days activation or it is enough the activation for 1 phone 24hrs ( 8 credit)?
    in second case how can i buy these credits?
    the phone is network unlocked, bootloader enabled and no need to erase huawei id or frp

thanks

Hello, yes possible to do it on HCU. Yes it's enough 3 days activation for it. How to buy credits and get user account see here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-g...rname-password
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Is it possible to repair imei with 1 phone repair (24 Hours 8 credits hcu)?

Comment

Originally posted by pinko69 View Post
        Is it possible to repair imei with 1 phone repair (24 Hours 8 credits hcu)?
        Yes possible to do it.

Comment

How can I buy it? Can you explain for new user?

Comment

Originally posted by pinko69 View Post
            How can I buy it? Can you explain for new user?
            How to buy credits and get user account see here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-g...rname-password

Comment

HCU work also with new firmware? c432b598 android 6?
              in dc unlocker client software doesn't display simlock status and BT or wifi mac address (tried before upgrade to android 6.00 with frirmware 5.0.2, client shows sim lock status and mac address)...

Comment

That's because DC-unlocker is not same as HCU. HCU will work.

Comment

hi.
                  i just buyd 8 credits.
                  Which tab to watch - CDMA or UMTS? I am located in Bulgaria

By the way after Start read phone info
                  Connecting to server
                  Connected

there is nothing and the program is not responding from maybe 5 minutes.

1.0.0.0244 on Windows 10 32 bits

Comment

Originally posted by diretouch View Post
                    hi.
                    i just buyd 8 credits.
                    Which tab to watch - CDMA or UMTS? I am located in Bulgaria

By the way after Start read phone info
                    Connecting to server
                    Connected

there is nothing and the program is not responding from maybe 5 minutes.

1.0.0.0244 on Windows 10 32 bits
                    Hello, if phone has MEID need to repair in CDMA, if doesn't then in UMTS. Try to launch software as administrator.

Comment

I am having a lot of headaches with this imei repair.

When using Windows 10 32 bits the windows is downloading and installng successfull drivers but your software is not responding (even with Admin rights)
                      Windows 7 64 - i cannot find the right drivers and howto install them
                      Windows7 32 bits(@ home) again nerves - see the screenshots
                      Windows XP(on virtual machine from work) HCU even does not work

How to do this job and will my credits will be still alive for that?!
                      Clipboard01.jpg
                      Clipboard02.jpg
                      Last edited by diretouch; 2018-03-23, 07:42 AM.

Comment

You must install drivers on your own as guide says, Download Hisuite and install it, then connect phone to pc. If you have installed something else then uninstall it and only then install Hisuite. Credits remain in account until used.

Comment

it`s me again.
                          The job is half done.

I have checked and physically there is only one SIM slot.
                          When i have applied the operation have entered only one IMEI because i have only one from my old phone.I have checked OPTION Change sim card mode to Single SIM but it was unsuccessfull /
                          Write SIMCARD mode not supported for this model, skipped!
                          / and now i still am seeing IMEI2 which i want to be gone.

My wish and human request is to approve me only to remove this IMEI without paying additional money

I apply screenshot for you to see that i don`t lie about Change SIM card mode.

Nice day.

proof.png
                          Last edited by diretouch; 2018-03-23, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by diretouch View Post
                            it`s me again.
                            The job is half done.

I have checked and physically there is only one SIM slot.
                            When i have applied the operation have entered only one IMEI because i have only one from my old phone.I have checked OPTION Change sim card mode to Single SIM but it was unsuccessfull // and now i still am seeing IMEI2 which i want to be gone.

My wish and human request is to approve me only to remove this IMEI without paying additional money

I apply screenshot for you to see that i don`t lie about Change SIM card mode.

Nice day.

proof.png
                            Repeating repair does not cost anything for 24h as HCU page state -https://hcu-client.com/buy/. whatever you do or change on it is completely on your responsibility and we can't help on that.

Comment

Working...
                            X