Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bootloader code invalid

i purchased an bootloader code for g630-U20 AND ITS INVALID

2017-05-25 16:18:26 864295020235363 Huawei Bootloader Code by IMEI(1-24h) 5 1609717717712828 Success

WHAT CAN I DO ???

Hello, please make screenshot of cmd/adb windows when you try to apply the code.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

And in the screen of the phone unlock faild invalid key in blue
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Rida007 View Post
        And in the screen of the phone unlock faild invalid key in blue
        There is no way you can enter bootloader unlock code on phone itself, so everything is okay here...

Comment

I cant understand ?? Its an invalid code so i need another code or refund of credits this is the rules i think

Comment

From your screenshot it shows that it was unlocked, it litterally says OKAY, how is that invalid code for you?

Comment

This is how
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Whatever you see here is not bootloader, bootloader is unlockable only from cmd/adb and you can see bootloader lock status on fastboot screen: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/free-hua...nlock-tutorial

Comment

IF U WANT I CAN MAKE A VIDEO THIS IS THE PROBLEM THE PHONE STUCK AT RECOVERY VERIFY FAILED WHEN I FLASH BOOT IMG Command not allowed . SO I NEED TO UNLOCK BOOTLOADER WHEN I UNLOCK THE BOOTLOADER I HAVE THE FIRST PIC IN THE FASTBOOT CMD AND THE 2 PIC IN THE PHONE AFTER REBOOT .. I HAVE A GSM SHOP THIS NOT THE FIRST PHONE THAT I WAS UNLOCKED LOL SO THE PROBLEM IS IN SERVER

Comment

the problem is your bricked phone obviously, not any server. Verify failed or command not allowed is not related to bootloader code fault. If bootloader code is wrong you get message"wrong code" while unlocking bootloader, which you didn't as visible from 1st screenshot you have added earlier. And if it's stuck in recovery add fastboot screenshot.

Comment

This is the photos and i see nother topic with same problem. Its the problem with server im sure
                      This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Rida007 View Post
                        This is the photos and i see nother topic with same problem. Its the problem with server im sure
                        Do not understand how you relate this to any server... Still no fastboot photo though.

Comment

Originally posted by valdemaras View Post

do not understand how you relate this to any server... Still no fastboot photo though.
                          thank you dc unlocker lol .. Its solved with another code from furious gold .. In the end its ur server problem bye

Comment

Working...
                          X