Modem not detected - MTN locked Huawei E303

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modem not detected - MTN locked Huawei E303

Everyone says I should get this modem and use DC Unlocker to unlock it. I have the modem now, but DC unlocker program says modem not detected at all times.

I have tried DC locker on two laptops now, but the same modem not detected is what i get. Please I need your help, as I am a student and need to unlock this modem as soon as possible.

If it helps, I have both tried supported and unsupported sims, but I just keep getting not detected.

The actual modem model is E303i-2. Does DC-unlocker support it?

Oh! if you can help me with a link to download like 2013 and 2014 versions of DC Unlocker software, maybe it'll detect the modem

Comment

Anyone help please.

Comment

Hello, where do you see your modem in device manager?
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
          Hello, where do you see your modem in device manager?
          Hi, I see it as E:\ under portable devices. (this id for when I connect the modem)

Under "Universal Serial Bus Controller," - "HUAWEI Mobile Connect - Bus Enumerate Device" is installed.

When I start DC Unlocker as administrator, and I select Auto detect (or select the modem model) and I click the scan button, I hear a disconnection sound like like when you are ejecting a flash drive and then in Device Manager, this option called "Other devices" automatically appears and list "HUAWEI Mobile" twice. I will attach a screenshot now.

Help.png

Comment

You device appears under other devices section, you need to install it then repeat detection. Drivers can try from our support area which is accessed from about tab on software. Try using HiLink driver packs.

Comment

I have installed all drivers. I don't know why. I have been on this all through yesterday and today and still have not gotten it to detect the modem.

Can you just help me with the unlock code. I will pay directly instead.

There are important things I need to do and I have already wasted two days on this.

Comment

I later got it to detect on my old laptop after much effort. But then I was going to quickly purchase 4 euro credits (I paid via Bitcoin).

There was a message on the screen saying I need to check my email for user account details. I checked and didn't find any thing. So I messaged support with my order I'd.

All this happened about 15 minutes ago before typing this post right now. Please help me look into it. I spent the whole of today before finally getting it to detect (it already midnight .)

Comment

• Edu Onah
                  Edu Onah commented
                  Editing a comment
                  how did u get it detected?

Originally posted by Rockyfancino View Post
                I have installed all drivers. I don't know why. I have been on this all through yesterday and today and still have not gotten it to detect the modem.

Can you just help me with the unlock code. I will pay directly instead.

There are important things I need to do and I have already wasted two days on this.
                First make sure you know where to enter unlock code on device because we won't be able to help about it. To generate unlock code, open dc-unlocker, select manufacturer and model (but do not do detection), open unlocking tab, select option to generate unlock code by IMEI, enter device IMEI and press “Do job” button, shortly you will get a code that you can use to unlock your device. If there is no such option for your device when model is selected manually, then not possible to generate this code.

You didn't receive any account details automatically, because your payment was only partial worth of 2 credits.
                Last edited by Valdemaras; 2017-05-30, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

First make sure you know where to enter unlock code on device because we won't be able to help about it. To generate unlock code, open dc-unlocker, select manufacturer and model (but do not do detection), open unlocking tab, select option to generate unlock code by IMEI, enter device IMEI and press “Do job” button, shortly you will get a code that you can use to unlock your device. If there is no such option for your device when model is selected manually, then not possible to generate this code.

You didn't receive any account details automatically, because your payment was only partial worth of 2 credits.
                  I bought 4 Credit. I will send a screenshot of my coinbase app.

Comment

Please what did you do to your modem that made it to start showing?

Comment

Working...
                    X