No announcement yet.

VNS-L31 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Valdemaras where can I find driver with the name "COM102: HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 (COM102)"? My phone cannot enter fastboot anymore. Thanks for your support
    Last edited by Tran Huyen; 2017-09-25, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tran Huyen View Post
      @Valdemaras where can I find driver with the name "COM102: HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 (COM102)"? My phone cannot enter fastboot anymore. Thanks for your support
      All necessary drivers comes from HiSuite.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Tran Huyen View Post
        its here. just replace the unknown driver with the files in Driver Folder. If windows is asking to overwrite and maybe not working just klick yes

Comment

Originally posted by Jason C. View Post

its here. just replace the unknown driver with the files in Driver Folder. If windows is asking to overwrite and maybe not working just klick yes

https://androidurdu.net/?wpfb_dl=661
          Do you fix your phone?

Comment

The Huawei VNS-L21 phone when connected to a computer is defined as
            USB -SER. (Fastboot not available, only black screen) Installed driver Huawei USB COM 1.0 Using the program DC-Phoenix 0.0.0.52 and the file VNS-L21 _MAA001027_Board Software_inc_testpoint.dgtks - gives an error message - Writing bootloader...
            Writing VNS-L21 _MAA001027_Board Software_inc_testpoint_4.dtwork...
            Error writing Bootloader
            10.04.2018 8:02:36 Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE
            who can see the program log and tell me what the problem may be and how to solve it.? (Sorry Google Translator in English))
            Phone was purchased in Saudi Arabia
            Last edited by Shket; 2018-04-10, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X