Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huawei Nova CAN-L01

Hi
    just used dc unlocker took to avoid the problem of my huawei CAN-L01 tim branded (italy).
    I was stuck into the annoying NRD90M test-keys and thanks to your software I've been able to flash the standard stock through fastboot mode.
    then (as suggested in your guide) I was into making the same process in "update" mode.

but it did't go very well. suddendy I reported some errors, here's the report:

Looking for attached port...
    Preparing to write...
    Writing file 1 of 27: SHA256RSA...OK
    Writing file 2 of 27: CRC...OK
    Writing file 3 of 27: OEMSBL_VERLIST...
    Error downloading file 3 of 27
    Error writing software
    19/07/2017 21:54:31 Writing device finished with ERROR

on phone I got the "Software install failed" message

I also then tryed to update through SD card via /dload/ but I also get same error (which I did also before the flash of stock firmware).

Then my situation is as it follows:
    - successfully switched from nrd90m test-keys to CANNES-serie built
    - unable to update
    - unable to re-lock bootloader (I also tryed the process with fastboot, having this error after selecting "I want to unlock" on device: FAILED (remote: write oeminfo fblock stat info fail, error num:13)

I'd like to complete the process and having my bootloader re-locked again.
    can I have some help?
    thank you

Try to use other firmware file, maybe the one you are using is not compatible.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
      Try to use other firmware file, maybe the one you are using is not compatible.
      Actually I flashed CAN-L01C55B340, which is exactly my stock-branded version. Everything ok on bootloader (phone is full functional) but on upload mode I got errors
      I also tryed to restore system via wifi through eRecovery, as soon the wifi starts to restore firmware I got an error.

last but not least my bootloader is unlocked and I can't find a way to simply relock it.

I'll try to flash previous firmware version CAN-L01C55B330

Comment

Originally posted by nemseck View Post

Actually I flashed CAN-L01C55B340, which is exactly my stock-branded version. Everything ok on bootloader (phone is full functional) but on upload mode I got errors
        I also tryed to restore system via wifi through eRecovery, as soon the wifi starts to restore firmware I got an error.

last but not least my bootloader is unlocked and I can't find a way to simply relock it.

I'll try to flash previous firmware version CAN-L01C55B330
        Should you still need to relock bootloader, procedure here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-l...cked-to-locked
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• nemseck
          nemseck commented
          Editing a comment
          Eventually I managed the issue. I've found a way to put my bootloader in "reLock" status, then successfully installed stock CAN-L01C55B340.
          Thank U
      Working...
      X