Need help restoring firmware onto Huawei P10 Lite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help restoring firmware onto Huawei P10 Lite

I messed up during the rooting process & now my screen only shows black & the three bottom buttons!

How can I restore the firmware onto the device using just a USB? What do I need to put on there? It's a UK phone!

Cheers,

Max

At the moment I can only access the fastboot part of the phone but I'm pretty nooby so if anyone could offer any advise on what I should do with an SD card that'd be hugely appreciated.

Comment

I've spent like 45EUR so far on credits because my charger has slipped out twice now.

Comment

please SOMEBODY

Comment

if you want i can help you. what do you need to help with exactly? is the phone responding? Try to press all buttons until it turns off. after it press direct vol- and get into fastboot. if you get into fastboot mode write back

Comment

Originally posted by Jason C. View Post
            if you want i can help you. what do you need to help with exactly? is the phone responding? Try to press all buttons until it turns off. after it press direct vol- and get into fastboot. if you get into fastboot mode write back
            Hi there my mate, I am able to get into fastboot mode!

Comment

Also, basically, I switch on the phone & after boot up the screen is entirely black with just the three buttons at the bottom visible. I am able to change the volume & there is sound & I can see the volume bar moving.

Comment

Originally posted by maxbiddickk View Post
                Also, basically, I switch on the phone & after boot up the screen is entirely black with just the three buttons at the bottom visible. I am able to change the volume & there is sound & I can see the volume bar moving.
                you need to recover via fastboot. As a Result of bad Service here i would you admit to use the Program HWOTA, you can flash and reset the Firmware with it for free. Write me in my Inbox. I will help you out with it. But you can recover Firmware manually as following:
                Download your Firmware, unpack it, after unpack install huawei Firmware update extractor, extract all in one Folder download all Firmware contents: update.zip + update public and update hw .
                extract folder hw and update zip in one folder and then do following commands

fastboot oem unlock (your code)

fastboot flash recovery twrp.img (as best you look for it in xda developer site)

fastboot flash boot boot.img
                fastboot flash cache cache.img
                fastboot flash recovery.imh
                fastboot flash recovery2.img
                fastboot flash system system.img

if you want i can create a factory recovery for you, just bat install. i bet its to complicated for you.

at least ou need to install adb system wide drivers and minimal adb driver

Comment

Hi, I have the same problem, huawei p10 lite firmware WAS-LX1 (A) C02b113, bricked, it only enters me in fastboot and recovery, I tried looking for my firmware version but found only the WAS-LX1 (A) C02b115 and B210, where can I find the exact firmware, and how can I reset my phone? I need help.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicola Presta View Post
                    Hi, I have the same problem, huawei p10 lite firmware WAS-LX1 (A) C02b113, bricked, it only enters me in fastboot and recovery, I tried looking for my firmware version but found only the WAS-LX1 (A) C02b115 and B210, where can I find the exact firmware, and how can I reset my phone? I need help.
                    If you can not find the right firmware for your phone here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/file-lis..._ROM_Firmwares can place request here - https://forum.dc-unlocker.com/forum/...-firmware-here
                    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

If you can not find the right firmware for your phone here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/file-lis..._ROM_Firmwares can place request here - https://forum.dc-unlocker.com/forum/...-firmware-here
                      Thanks for the answer I have already asked for the firmware I hope will respond as soon as possible

Comment

Please send me the link via private message, I can not access d unlocker and the first file is not available please send me private link.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicola Presta View Post

Please send me the link via private message, I can not access d unlocker and the first file is not available please send me private link.
                          Can't send any links for files that are on support area, need to access it and download from there. If you can't do it then elaborate about your problem and will try to help accessing it.
                          >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Can't send any links for files that are on support area, need to access it and download from there. If you can't do it then elaborate about your problem and will try to help accessing it.
                            It does not let me access your dc-unlocker software, I enter my username and password and say i'm wrong, i also created another forum account and i do not get it the same always says wrong user and password. How do I get in?

Comment

Ah now i understand how do i register for dc unlocker, i have to pay! Well i have no money to bet then who assures me that after i fix the problem?
                              Anyway I'm not going to pay you if you want to give me the free download link otherwise it was a pleasure

Comment

Working...
                              X