Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT-L29 Repaired SN using HCU back to original, failed to unlock bootloader

Hi,

I just restored my serial number back to original using HCU client, but when i tried to do fastboot unlock using bootloader code i received from huawei site, an error came up like "stat not match" or sometime "wrong password".

I dont know why, before i lost my SN (i keep my ori SN) i was able to unlock bootloader using the code via fastboot but after repairing it didnt work, even with the exact same credentials..one more option i havent tried is unlocking using DC unlocker..i have already wasted 8 credits for repairing SN, i have doubt if unlocking via dc unlocker would end up the same as fastboot, i would waste more credit..anything i havent tried yet?

Originally posted by pawn_broker004 View Post
    Hi,

I just restored my serial number back to original using HCU client, but when i tried to do fastboot unlock using bootloader code i received from huawei site, an error came up like "stat not match" or sometime "wrong password".

I dont know why, before i lost my SN (i keep my ori SN) i was able to unlock bootloader using the code via fastboot but after repairing it didnt work, even with the exact same credentials..one more option i havent tried is unlocking using DC unlocker..i have already wasted 8 credits for repairing SN, i have doubt if unlocking via dc unlocker would end up the same as fastboot, i would waste more credit..anything i havent tried yet?
    You can not unlock bootloader from any of our tools, you can only read new bootloader code. If you did repair, it may have changed.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

You can not unlock bootloader from any of our tools, you can only read new bootloader code. If you did repair, it may have changed.
      So you are saying the right step after repairing the serial number, i have to get new bootloader code by using dc unlocker and then unlock it from fastboot?

Comment

Originally posted by pawn_broker004 View Post

So you are saying the right step after repairing the serial number, i have to get new bootloader code by using dc unlocker and then unlock it from fastboot?
        Correct, especially if you get "wrong password" message while trying to unlock it with current one which most definitely indicates that it is not valid anymore.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

If you cant unlock just install factory Firmware, repair with HCU and you will get a proper serial inkl Bootloadercode

Comment

i did as advised by Valdemaras, repair SN and then read successfully received new bootloader code..during fastboot my phone already shown bootloader unlocked and fastboot bootloader check status also said it was already unlocked..but i tried unlocking using new bootloader code, and it was unlocked for real this time..was able to flash twrp and stuff now..thanks for the guide

Comment

Working...
            X