Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dc-phoenix communication error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dc-phoenix communication error

    hi
    i have tried on different computers, different connections
    but always get communication error
    username: mosolutions
    please resolve issue
  • #2

    If you still getting this problem let us know your dongle id.

    Comment

    • #3

      it was solved after few hours, i don't use dongle

      Comment

      • #4

        hi dc phoenix communication error i don't use a dongle
        user: hanilalainalalit
        thanks

        Comment

        • #5

          Originally posted by hanilalaina View Post
          hi dc phoenix communication error i don't use a dongle
          user: hanilalainalalit
          thanks
          If you still can not log in let us know your public IP address.

          Comment

          • #6

            I have same error, sometimes gets conection error amd cant conect for many hours
            username bananiin
            ip; 190.158.5.188.
            Attached Files

            Comment

            • #7

              this sucks! this is a huge flaw and should be fixed cause i cant use the software i paid for until its unlocked. username: repairdroid

              Comment

              • #8

                Originally posted by bananin View Post
                I have same error, sometimes gets conection error amd cant conect for many hours
                username bananiin
                ip; 190.158.5.188.
                No blocks on your account or your IP address. Therefore problem somewhere on yours. Disconnect modem/router if there is any connected for unlock, Try disabling firewall and antivirus software temporary while trying to log in/unlock. Connection won't work if you use proxy or connect from VPN. If none of these things helped then only using different internet connection method may help.

                Comment

                • #9

                  Originally posted by need.help View Post
                  this sucks! this is a huge flaw and should be fixed cause i cant use the software i paid for until its unlocked. username: repairdroid
                  No blocks on you on our side, therefore problem somewhere on yours. Disconnect modem/router if there is any connected for unlock, Try disabling firewall and antivirus software temporary while trying to log in/unlock. Connection won't work if you use proxy or connect from VPN. If none of these things helped then only using different internet connection method may help.

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    comunication error dc-phoenix ip: 190.232.60.36 id:sdtfhrtht

                    Comment

                    • #11

                      Originally posted by nicolastorres View Post
                      comunication error dc-phoenix ip: 190.232.60.36 id:sdtfhrtht
                      No blocks on you on our side, therefore problem somewhere on yours. Try disabling firewall and antivirus software temporary while trying to log in/unlock. Connection won't work if you use proxy or connect from VPN. If none of these things helped then only using different internet connection method may help.

                      Comment

                      • #12

                        I have same error in my two accounts

                        IP: 191.126.11.185
                        ID 1 gsmunlock77
                        ID 2 kylarscar

                        Help me Please Guys

                        Comment

                        • #13

                          Originally posted by Yorsh69 View Post
                          I have same error in my two accounts

                          IP: 191.126.11.185
                          ID 1 gsmunlock77
                          ID 2 kylarscar

                          Help me Please Guys
                          Seems all ok by now.

                          Comment

                          • #14

                            I already fixed it by unzipping DC Phoenix into a separate folder and disabling firewall and Avast, Thanks Valdemaras

                            Comment

                            • #15

                              IP - 192.168.0.173
                              ID - nkman2_L
                              Help me guys. Communication error

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X