probleme with k4505 vodafone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by veneto View Post
    ciao fakiro ho visto che hai messo i link per l'aggionamento a 28.8 , sai se funziona anche su k4505 vodafone italia?
    non ho capito il procedimento che si vede sul link della pagina principale con la seconda finestra del task manager che spegne e riavvia il pc durante l'aggiornamento cosa serve per il firmware del modem?.
    mi dai delle spiegazioni?
    grazie
    Hello, ...please avoid writing in Italian in the forum (use google translator) otherwise we do not give useful information to other users.
    The firmware upgrade you can do it even on k4505 Italian and other country.
    I have not yet done so, but others have already done and there were no changes in performance (all depends on the service offered by the operator!).

The steps to follow are to close (with the Task Manager CTRL + ALT + DELETE) two processes exist in memory due to the previously installed vodafone software on your PC.
    They are:
    - "MobileConnect.exe"
    - "VMCservice.exe"

And then start the update.

Warnings:
    - Remove the SIM card from the stick;
    - Connect to PC usb port and close vodafone software that autorun;
    - Make sure the power is connected to the PC and that there aren't potential risks of loss of electricity during its update;
    - Do not remove the key before the upgrade process is completely finished;
    - Do not turn off the PC during the update;

Comment

k4505 aggiornamento 28.8

ciao a tutti ho un problema ho cercato di fare l'aggiornamento con il firmware di vodafone grecia , ho seguito tutto il procedimento ma ad un attimo dalla fine mi dice aggiornamento non eseguito correttamente,
      adesso non mi vede piu' il modem!!! cosa posso fare?? grazie a tutti chi mi da un aiuto

Hello everyone I have a problem I tried to upgrade the firmware of Vodafone Greece, I followed the whole procedure but at a moment at the end tells me updates are not executed properly,
      I no longer see 'the modem! What can I do? Thanks to everyone who help me

Comment

Hi, I have a K4505 Vodafone IT that is getting me crazy.... I have updated with new software but i cant use DIALUP software with others Op SIM I have instaled VMC Lite from the USB Modem otherwise PC doesnt see the K4505 connected to the pc.... there is someone that can explain me the procedure on how to let K4505 works with dialup or other software...
        Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by MrMagoo1 View Post
          Hi, I have a K4505 Vodafone IT that is getting me crazy.... I have updated with new software but i cant use DIALUP software with others Op SIM I have instaled VMC Lite from the USB Modem otherwise PC doesnt see the K4505 connected to the pc.... there is someone that can explain me the procedure on how to let K4505 works with dialup or other software...
          Thanks in advance
          DialUP by huawei run with Xp and Vista (don't know under vista64 and win7/64)
          If any need Dialup by Huawei can find here:

Step-by Step
          Connect K4505 to USB on a "new" (without previous vodafone installed) PC.
          Wait to start vodafone software installer.
          At request to choose of your country you can stop installation process.
          Vodafone than is not-all installed.
          Download this switcher:

This help you to force the modem to switch from Vodafone CD-ROM to Modem status.
          When start modem driver installation request, please choose this file:

or
          http://rapidshare.com/files/35628601...r_XP_32bit.rar (this are good also for K4505)
          The modem now is installed without the help of vodafone (you can remove it now).
          Than run DialUp and into device you must find your modem.

Comment

Originally posted by veneto View Post
            ciao a tutti ho un problema ho cercato di fare l'aggiornamento con il firmware di vodafone grecia , ho seguito tutto il procedimento ma ad un attimo dalla fine mi dice aggiornamento non eseguito correttamente,
            adesso non mi vede piu' il modem!!! cosa posso fare?? grazie a tutti chi mi da un aiuto

Hello everyone I have a problem I tried to upgrade the firmware of Vodafone Greece, I followed the whole procedure but at a moment at the end tells me updates are not executed properly,
            I no longer see 'the modem! What can I do? Thanks to everyone who help me
            Modem reflashed under Xp machine and all go ok

Comment

Originally posted by Fakiro View Post
              When start modem driver installation request, please choose this file:

or
              http://rapidshare.com/files/35628601...r_XP_32bit.rar (this are good also for K4505)
              The modem now is installed without the help of vodafone (you can remove it now).
              Than run DialUp and into device you must find your modem.

The XP drivers work well with Vista32! Didn't even need the switcher after having installed the drivers via the device manager!

Thank you and mille grazie da monaco di baviera!!

Comment

Originally posted by 9secs View Post
                The XP drivers work well with Vista32! Didn't even need the switcher after having installed the drivers via the device manager!

Thank you and mille grazie da monaco di baviera!!
                Ok, thanks too you for this info, ciao!

Comment

Modem reflashed under Xp machine and all go ok
                  Hello Fakiro, what K3765 version that u successfully flashed? mine is QISK3765 without V ending. Is it possible to use mobile partner automatically installed from its NAND Flash?

Comment

He already told you: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/forum/sho...=7732#post7732

BR from Oslo

Comment

Originally posted by oddyseus View Post
                      Hello Fakiro, what K3765 version that u successfully flashed? mine is QISK3765 without V ending. Is it possible to use mobile partner automatically installed from its NAND Flash?
                      My message refer to "veneto" user. It have re-flashed successfully new greek 28.8Mbps firmware for K4505 under a Xp machine (before it try under win7/64 and NOT go well upgrade process).
                      I have also this K3765 (without V), if you need firmware it is avaiable on dc-files.com. Unbranded dashboard is in working progress.

Comment

My message refer to "veneto" user. It have re-flashed successfully new greek 28.8Mbps firmware for K4505 under a Xp machine (before it try under win7/64 and NOT go well upgrade process).
                        I have also this K3765 (without V), if you need firmware it is avaiable on dc-files.com. Unbranded dashboard is in working progress.
                        Currently i need unbranded dashboard to be flashed into K3765. My K3765 itself already had the same firmware version like in dc-files. My question is does the dashboard update which currently available in dc-files can be used? fr my test, it can't be used with K3765. if it can't be used then why did it place in K3765 section? Pls remove the download link fr the website if currently it can't be used. So other users won't get confused. Thank you for your attention.

Comment

Currently i need unbranded dashboard to be flashed into K3765. My K3765 itself already had the same firmware version like in dc-files. My question is does the dashboard update which currently available in dc-files can be used? fr my test, it can't be used with K3765. if it can't be used then why did it place in K3765 section? Pls remove the download link fr the website if currently it can't be used. So other users won't get confused. Thank you for your attention.
                          No, currently unbranded mobile partner dashboard of dc-files.com for K3765 and for K4505 really cannot be used, you are right. I provide to advise.
                          Thx

Comment

For the moment you can try to restore similar vodafone-dashboard (if you have replaced it with unuseful Mobile Partner) into your k3765/k4505.
                            You pay NO attention to the version number written in installer M.P.
                            It will install VMC_Lite_9.4.4.17702.
                            Remember that modem must be correctly installed to be upgraded (mean restored to VMC).
                            This is only for Windows.

Comment

@Fakiro
                              this is great, i was looking all over the net for a vmc dashboard update without success
                              at one moment i tried to find where are the temporary files of the dasboard update software to replace the generic setup files with vmc ones, but i figured that the dasboard updater is a flasher so it flashes an image to the device...
                              but i see you have the skills to edit the installer
                              good job, an unbranded unworking mobile partner was useless, this way at least the modem installs itself and then you can use dialup
                              ...maybe you can make an installer with the drivers, switcher and dialup software, that way you have an unbranded modem....

thank you for your support

Comment

Great Job

For the moment you can try to restore similar vodafone-dashboard (if you have replaced it with unuseful Mobile Partner) into your k3765/k4505.
                                You pay NO attention to the version number written in installer M.P.
                                It will install VMC_Lite_9.4.4.17702.
                                Remember that modem must be correctly installed to be upgraded (mean restored to VMC).
                                This is only for Windows.
                                http://rapidshare.com/files/37073230....4.4.17702.rar
                                Wow, this is a miracle. Thx bro. Looking forward to unbranded mobile partner flasher. U've done a great job.

Comment

Working...
                                X