Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• huawei B310s-925 Router

Hello Team any method to unlock huawei B310s-925 Router

If device need i can send 1 device for testing purpose.

I attach usb cable to solder. It but it show as unknown device.

It has lastest firmware version

Last edited by uajanath; 2018-04-19, 12:44 PM.

If it appears under other devices then need to install proper driver otherwise no solutions for it.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

B310s-925 routers blocked the USB port after 21.3xx.xx.xx firmware update.
      What u need to do is Downgrade to 21.180.xx.xx firmware. Then it will detect as USB.
      WARNING : If you Downgrade the modem You will lose IMEI and Serial Number. (Can recover the IMEI with DC-Unlocker, but serial number cant)

But there is no use of Unlocking / Downgrading if you want to use 3G on this Modem, Because 3G is not supported by this 925 Model.
      Only 4G is supported. You cannot Unlock 3G or 2G bands with DC Unlocker or any other Software, because it is a hardware restriction on this 925 modems.

Comment

I try downgrafe but fail

multicast fail
        try via router login 192.168.8.1

all are fail to downgrade
        ​​​

Comment

• azam426
          azam426 commented
          Editing a comment
          Cannot downgrade with Multicast..
          There is something called USBLOADER. With USBLoader method you will erase the complete flash rom of your Device.
          With this method you can write the complete new or Old firmware. But it is a risky process and you may Brick your device completely.
          If you really want to give it a try search on youtube or google " flash b310 with usbloader "

i have unlocked

Comment

Working...
        X