No network after firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No network after firmware

Hi. Brief background. Huawei phone Nova 2 plus. Not start. I flashed it to DC Phoenix by method 2. Only the advanced mod. Then flashed firmware from your website for your region (Russia). Turn on the phone. After that, HCU recovered the missing IMEI, Country, Vendor, SN, Model. The phone caught the update by air, updated to version B150(the latest version is 160, but it did not find it, strange, but not so important). Then I noticed that the phone can't catch the connection. Tried to do Direct unlock in SIM HCU, tried Network Unlock DC unlocker, nothing helped. The network sometimes appears, Sometimes even connects to the mobile Internet, but you can never call. Nv file for my phone you have on the server on the Internet to find it did not. What should I do? If you do Read phone info in the HCU that this is what is written at the end 1 IMEI Sim Lock status:
    NET: unlocked
    NETSUB: unlocked
    SP: unlocked
    Hope for an early response as the license will end after a day and a half
    PS the Phone with an open Bootloader and root

If all the data in the phone is correct then there can only be damaged nv partitions. Guide on repairing such problem here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-no-service-repair
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
    X